Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Who is going to take over at Beechwood?

Featured Replies

Who is going to take over? Coach Yeagle with all the success he had built this job as one of the best in the state. Someone told me tonight that he heard Burnett turned it down. If that is true who is the other candiates for this job?? Anyone know any coaches who has applied for this?

  • Replies 76
  • Views 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who is going to take over? Coach Yeagle with all the success he had built this job as one of the best in the state. Someone told me tonight that he heard Burnett turned it down. If that is true who is the other candiates for this job?? Anyone know any coaches who has applied for this?

 

 

 

The school recently formed a committee of people who will be helping chose the next coach. Interviews have not yet begun. I dont know about Bob Burnet. I have heard that he wants the job and that he doesn't. Lots of rumors going around. I imagine things will be a lot clearer after the holidays.

If the next coach is not hired from within will the next coach be given a teaching position? Unlike the old days, today that means alot and if not given a teaching position could this impact the possibilities

They can only give him a teaching position if one is available. I know a math position is currently open. I don't know how that works. Do they have to hire from within because a teacher wants the position, or can they hire whoever they want regardless of what that person does for a living?

They can only give him a teaching position if one is available. I know a math position is currently open. I don't know how that works. Do they have to hire from within because a teacher wants the position, or can they hire whoever they want regardless of what that person does for a living?

 

They can hire whomever they want. I think that the head coach of Football probably would have to be in the classroom, or at least the building. There is too many responsibilities on a daily basis for this to not happen. I know at this particular school that we are talking about, that is very much wanted. Also, Bob Burnett did not turn down the job. Take that to the bank. :sssh:

It's Burnett's job.

It's Burnett's job.

 

 

Not officially. They are taking applications until Jan. 6th, and as I said before, there is a committe formed to choose the coach. Unofficially, if he wants the job, you are probably right.

  • Author
They can hire whomever they want. I think that the head coach of Football probably would have to be in the classroom, or at least the building. There is too many responsibilities on a daily basis for this to not happen. I know at this particular school that we are talking about, that is very much wanted. Also, Bob Burnett did not turn down the job. Take that to the bank. :sssh:

 

 

I heard he did. There is so much heresay you don't know what to believe anymore. I have said all long I think it was Burnetts job to take it or leave it.

Not officially. They are taking applications until Jan. 6th, and as I said before, there is a committe formed to choose the coach. Unofficially, if he wants the job, you are probably right.

 

Burnett is not the right choice for Beechwood right now. I can't see anyone that sits on that commitee just handing him the job becouse "he's been there or whatever". There will be many qualified applicants for this position and I only hope the commitee just does'nt make the easy hire...(Rash or Burnett) I hope they truly OPEN up the search and consider all apps.

Burnett is not the right choice for Beechwood right now. I can't see anyone that sits on that commitee just handing him the job becouse "he's been there or whatever". There will be many qualified applicants for this position and I only hope the commitee just does'nt make the easy hire...(Rash or Burnett) I hope they truly OPEN up the search and consider all apps.

 

 

I know most of the people on the commitee. They are good people and will look at ALL the candidates. They all want what is best for Beechwood.

  • Author

So does anyone know any names that have applied or are they not allowed to discuss that?

I know most of the people on the commitee. They are good people and will look at ALL the candidates. They all want what is best for Beechwood.

 

Who is on the committee?

The position was advertised in the Cincinnati Enquirer today. I saw it. Right underneath of the ad was one for a Math teacher. To say anyone turned it down is extremely premature. I don't think the committee will even meet until after Jan. 6th.

Who is on the committee?

 

 

 

There are 2 teachers, one parent, the high school principal and an Athletic Booster member on the committee.

There are 2 teachers, one parent, the high school principal and an Athletic Booster member on the committee.

 

How do they choose which two teachers are on the committee? Same question for the booster.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.