Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

You write the funny caption

Featured Replies

Throw your hands up so that folks don't notice my left hand.

I am going to be this tall when I grow up.

"Sally, over here. This is the ref I was telling you about that keeps "adjusting" himself all the time."

It's fun to stay at the Y..........M.............C.............A!!

Ref with hands & hat in air, referring to his partner..........Call off the search, he found "it".

"Dude, I am tired of telling you! I don't think that signal means anything."

Is that a penalty flag or are you jusy happy to see me?

Ref misses another holding call.

Ref on Left "I'm a little teapot, short and stout!"

 

Ref on Right "Here is my handle, and here is my spout!"

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.