Ryle/Colerain (OH) Predictions

Clyde

Who wins?  

100 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

We saw Colerain's speed and size completely dominate the 4-time defending state champ from Florida on Sunday.

Any chance for Ryle?

Moral victory game?

Hope no one gets hurt game?

How does Ryle deal with Colerain's size and speed advantages not to mention depth?

Can Ryle's one-dimensional offense score against Colerain? Cocoa was shut out until the 4th quarter.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Colerain will dominate on both sides of the ball. They are a very physical team and I see Ryle struggling with their speed.

If the Raiders can keep it within 4 td's, I'd consider it a moral victory. Also wouldn't be surprised at all if the Raiders don't even get on the board in this one. Colerain will control the clock with their ball control offense and the defense will make it extremely hard for Ryle to get anything going offensively.

I wonder how long it will take for Mr Elliott to meet Mr. Bolden??? Talk about a train-wreck. I like Joe in that match up.

I never underestimate Travis Elliott in a physical confrontation. Bolden is a stud but he had better be ready to take a blow.

Travis will not back down from anyone, that's for sure. The problem will be Colerain was excellent on defense with multiple players swarming to the ball. It would not surprise me, if Colerain is as focused as they were in the Cocoa matchup, if Ryle didn't reach many first downs, let alone score.

We saw Colerain's speed and size completely dominate the 4-time defending state champ from Florida on Sunday.

Any chance for Ryle?

Moral victory game?

Hope no one gets hurt game?How does Ryle deal with Colerain's size and speed advantages not to mention depth?

Can Ryle's one-dimensional offense score against Colerain? Cocoa was shut out until the 4th quarter.

This is what I would worry about. This past Sat night in Lexington Ryle only dressed 44 players.

I think that we are looking at 42-0. Colerain's offense is not clicking. The QB looked like he lacked the confidence to make the last second pitch on the option. However, Colerain's size will create problems w/ the FB veer (The FB is a stud, no Mister Simpson, but very good) and their sweep. That Colerain defense is just ridiculous and almost completely shut down a team w/ a very similar offensive mindset to Ryle, but w/ far greater speed. I am rooting for Ryle, and commend them for stepping up the schedule, but this is a whole new animal.