Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

You write the funny caption 2...

Featured Replies

Great field, let me help you get a closer look.

How do you like the hair on my legs??

  • Author

How's the view down there.

I knight thee "Sir Missalot"

Sir, I can show you the same color in an open-toed pump, but I wish you'd reconsider the black and gold.

I knight thee "Sir Missalot"

 

EXCELLENT

The heismen pose in action.

Holding by Towles, according to some BC fans.

The heismen pose in action.

 

I've got to agree with JM33, Patrick is showing a pretty good likeness of the pose.

Let me help you pull my sock up!

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.