Title Game Attendance figures

knnal

Someone asked what the attendance figures were for the weekend games at PJCS. These are the official totals

1A-4709

2A-7726

3A-5875

TOTAL without 4A game 18,310

4A-21,424

TOTAL WITH 4A GAME

Is that a drop from the previous few years?

I know it isn't a significant increase, if any at all. And the 3A and 1A figures appears to be a little lower than 2004, if memory serves me.

I think the new format with the 4A game being played Friday night and the other classes rotating on Saturday will be more weather dependent than the old format.

If it is cold and rainy on Friday night next year and there is no Louisville team you could see a significant dip.

If it is cold and rainy on Saturday and Saturday night the final game is going to be tough to attend because it was brutal with the heavy rain and cold.

If both days catch a break next year you will likely see an attendance increase but of course it depends on the teams playing and how far away they are from Louisville.

yeah the weather might have had something to do with the slight drop in attendance from last year

I actually thought the weather was better this year for the most part. The only real bad rain was during the 1A game and it was not raining unreasonably hard. Last year I thought it was a helluva lot colder and windier, which in turn made it feel even colder.

I actually thought the weather was better this year for the most part. The only real bad rain was during the 1A game and it was not raining unreasonably hard. Last year I thought it was a helluva lot colder and windier, which in turn made it feel even colder.

I don't know which game you attended last year, but the 3A game on Sat. morning was beautiful sunny and unseasonalbly warm for Dec. I believe it was mid 40's.

I don't know which game you attended last year, but the 3A game on Sat. morning was beautiful sunny and unseasonalbly warm for Dec. I believe it was mid 40's.

Well, I was on the field shooting photos for all four games last year and overall I liked this year weather wise much more (other than the period of fiarly heavy rain during the NCC game). I did not care for the 3 games in one day, but I was speaking of just the weather.

Attendance figures for the past several years.

Year.........1A........2A.........3A.......4A...

2004*

2003......5145......????.....10057....26430

--------Site moved to PJCS-------------

*For some reason, 2004 figures are unavailable.

I thought the weather was just fine for the 1a game . Certainly better than the weather for NCC's first Bellevue game. And of the 4700 people there I say about 4000 were rooting for NCC . The west side lower stands were awash in a sea of Blue ,White and Gold

That is what I was thinking. It did not feel half full to me.

Goherd and I were talking about the number of teenage girls who apparently never found their seats. :lol: Seriously...the concourses were teeming all night, throughout the game.