Track the NL Central Champion Reds - 2nd Half (Week 1)

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Not judged on stats

You must be a Dusty fan, cause he only uses ststs and has no feel for the game and never goes on gut. Leake has given the Reds a good start almost every time. He would have about three more quality starts except he gave up a run or two late in the game with thr Reds holding a nice lead.

Not judged on stats

All year stats? Stats as of late? I feel since he's been back he's been the 2nd best, but it could be perception more than reality because he may have better run support.

Isn't Leake their 2nd best pitcher right now?

Not judged on stats

You must be a Dusty fan, cause he only uses ststs and has no feel for the game and never goes on gut. Leake has given the Reds a good start almost every time. He would have about three more quality starts except he gave up a run or two late in the game with thr Reds holding a nice lead.

All year stats? Stats as of late? I feel since he's been back he's been the 2nd best, but it could be perception more than reality because he may have better run support.

Three of Leake's last 4 starts he has given up 4 or more earned runs and hasn't made it beyond the 6th inning in any of those starts. He did shut out TB for 6 innings in the other start. But looking at the stats, or how Dusty feels... whatever, those numbers don't generate huge confidence when facing the Cards. This is also about setting up the rotation for the second half and I think Dusty wants Arroyo between Cueto and Bailey - hard, soft, hard.

Last 30 days 4.75 ERA 2-2 record. Woods ERA is much better in the same time also with a .500 record. Willis is 2nd best if you just go back a week.