Track the NL Central Champion Reds - 2nd Half (Week 1)

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice win by the Reds and by CoCo. He challenged batters like he needs to and maybe he can give them some stability at the end of the game we need. I will fulfill my promise but I know it will be hard. One week is not that long.

Great game by all (except for Gomes)

Bailey really looked well, the Reds bullpen came through well. Great job by Co Co closing things out.

What more can anyone say about BP........gold glove play after play!

Cozart delivers again, another great game and 1st HR! I think that the Reds have found their #1 SS. Z.C. can flat play bseball.

Was good to see Stubbs have another good game. A couple of good games at the plate......imo reward him and leave him at leadoff.

(Cozart continues to impress, I wonder if Dusty will think that he got tired running the bases today and put Renteria in vs. Pittsburgh? Gomes has to stay in, he looked his usual at the plate again. :D. You team won Dusty, change the lineup and batting order :popcorn:)

Nice win by the Reds and by CoCo. He challenged batters like he needs to and maybe he can give them some stability at the end of the game we need. I will fulfill my promise but I know it will be hard. One week is not that long.

That is a great sacrifice. Want me to pick things up and cover for you in that dept. ? :lol:

I was also so glad to see the crying Cards live up to that name. Just how fun is it watching LaRussa get beat??

I am getting so I enjoy watching the Cards lose almost as much as I enjoy watching the Yankees lose.

I think Dusty may come back with Stubbs, Cozart, Votto, Phillips, Bruce again tomorrow. See if that lineup can generate some momentum.