Track The NL Central Champion Reds (Week 8)

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Reds need to keep the momentum going as they have the Cubs and Pirates coming in for two games a piece to begin the week. Then it's off to Cleveland to play the Indians who are almost impossible to beat at home.

I LOVE the fact that these two do NOT like each other. Beautiful - and the way baseball should be. Loved the slide by Pujols at 2nd as well.

Votto should have had Phillips' throw on the back end of the play to close out the game.

Right now anyway there is NO situation that imo you can put Chapman in. I am not saying give up on Chapman but he obviously cannot throw the ball over the plate now. Send him down to let him get some things worked out. Part of the problem imo is that everyone was crowning him the next Koufax or somthing.

Votto or Phillips is definitely getting dotted next series. Duncan was yapping at the end of the game.

Can somebody please explain what the cry baby Duncan had to cry about at the end of the game? Other than his former ace sucks this year.

I LOVE the fact that these two do NOT like each other. Beautiful - and the way baseball should be. Loved the slide by Pujols at 2nd as well.

:thumb: :lol: NOW this is a rivalry. There is no way that Cordero was throwing at Pujos with the next two they had coming up, no way. Should the Cardinals want to cry :cry: about it then let them!!! They got their butts handed back to them and couldn't handle it. End of story.