Fitness goals?

woodsrider

In what capacity, specifically? Police officer, dispatcher etc? Any agencies or areas you are interested in?

Police, I'm not a desk jockey(though I have been for 6 years/college), I can do alot of things, but I only want to do two, be in the field and make a difference.

• Replies 464
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Police, I'm not a desk jockey(though I have been for 6 years/college), I can do alot of things, but I only want to do two, be in the field and make a difference.

Dispatchers are an extremely important part of LE IMO. Even if it's not what you want to do, they "make a difference" as well.

I'd honestly rather stick needles in my eyes..

Haha--seriously, it is kind of fun, in an exhausting way. It gets you results quick, that's for sure. Plus I can do it in my own home, on my own time, which is very beneficial to me. Not to mention, after a woman has had multiple pregnancies and her husband says "honey, your obliques are looking good..." well, it's a good thing! :D

Run by day, rock by night.

Registration opens here soon. It sells out rather quickly... the half does at least. You will not be disappointed in this race. The finish is cool because your complete it at Auto Zone Park and they announce your name through the stadium. As I said, the support is tremendous and you get to run through St. Jude's Hospital which can bring a tear to your eye. Some of the kids may be outside and you sort of get mad at yourself for ever questioning how tough this race is for me when it pales in comparison anything they go through.

I just registered for this one.