Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Football League – 2011

Featured Replies

The only chance I get in this year is if there aren't enough new applicants, correct?

 

Do I apply anyways or wait to see the new applicants count?

 

 

I don't want to miss out on a chance to play this year. If there is a chance at all.

  • Replies 48
  • Views 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author
The only chance I get in this year is if there aren't enough new applicants, correct?
Correct

 

 

Do I apply anyways or wait to see the new applicants count?
Let's wait and see how many apply.

 

Not having enough applicants is a bridge that we have never had to cross so I'm not sure how the committee will handle it if it happens.

  • Author
Not having enough applicants is a bridge that we have never had to cross so I'm not sure how the committee will handle it if it happens.
My first thought is (for example) that if we only have six apply then the top two teams sitting out will be invited back.

Logged in. I AM ready for some football ! Looks like I'll have to let Carson go this year, since he is retired...

The team that beat me in the Toilet Bowl Championship isn't eligible. Oh well, my team was awful.

I can't wait to apply and win it all!

My first thought is (for example) that if we only have six apply then the top two teams sitting out will be invited back.

 

Cool. See you 2012.:isurrender::cry::walk:

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

If the lockout lasts all year does that count as my year of sitting out?:D

  • Author
The team that beat me in the Toilet Bowl Championship isn't eligible.
That team failed to turn in a lineup three times.
That team failed to turn in a lineup three times.

 

Which makes the loss more frustrating.

The War Hogs are in, although they have locked out their general manager. I havent logged into my site yet either.

I'm in.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.