Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ryan Harrow to UK, It is official

Featured Replies

  • Replies 37
  • Views 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Heard he was with his mom and dad looking for horse farms on Paris Pike, somebody who works at the airport told me that his buddy who works at Kennedy bookstore told him that his buddy had saw him walking on campus. :D :lol:

 

 

 

 

Hopefully no one took that serious.

I guess it is who you beleive? I like my source better then KSR and Maggard.

 

Time to start questioning your source. :D

Time to start questioning your source. :D

 

 

9 out of 10 aint bad.

I guess it is who you beleive? I like my source better then KSR and Maggard.

 

When it comes to recruiting, Maggard is frequently reliable. KSR is becoming big enough that they better be accurate. If it's not true, I'm wondering how something like that gets out there to start with.

Plans to visit UK, UL, St John's, Georgia and Texas...

Plans to visit UK, UL, St John's, Georgia and Texas...

 

Lavin is killing it on the recruiting trail.

Lavin is killing it on the recruiting trail.

 

Did the same at UCLA. Didn't amount to a whole lot ultimately, so we'll see...

Lavin is killing it on the recruiting trail.

 

The Ron Zook of basketball..

It is official. Lexington TV station just announced that Harrow will attend UK.

  • Author
It is official. Lexington TV station just announced that Harrow will attend UK.

 

Did someone change the title of this thread? I remember starting the thread but I don't remember saying he was coming to UK.

 

Fuzzy memory?

Did someone change the title of this thread? I remember starting the thread but I don't remember saying he was coming to UK.

 

Fuzzy memory?

 

LOL Yes I edited it instead of starting a new thread. Your memory is fine.

  • Author
LOL Yes I edited it instead of starting a new thread. Your memory is fine.

 

Thanks. I first saw the thread title and was exicted to see he committed and then I saw my name as creating the thread in April. I thought I was prescient or something.

  • Author

Purvis says that unless Coach Cal tells him otherwise this commitment has no impact on his decision.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.