April 27, 201115 yr Harrow has decided to leave NC St and UK is high on his list. 9 PPG as a frosh PG this past year.
April 27, 201115 yr Have to sit out a year though correct? Yes. Would be a sophomore with a year of practice experience for after Teague departs...
April 27, 201115 yr I know I give you crap sometimes GT, :lol: but you do have good info. Any info on the possible Harrow transfer?
April 27, 201115 yr Yes. Would be a sophomore with a year of practice experience for after Teague departs... Hell if he could help out in practice even then I'd be all for it.
April 27, 201115 yr I know I give you crap sometimes GT, :lol: but you do have good info. Any info on the possible Harrow transfer? Looks pretty good so far, but still very early in the process. Would be a perfect fit considering the 2012 class is not a good one at the PG spot...
April 27, 201115 yr Outside of Purvis so far theres really not a PG who would be ready to come in and contribute in a major way right out of school in the 2012 class and even Purvis will be hurting because he moved up a class. If you could take a pick of having somebody for when Teague leaves Harrow would be a lot better get than say an LJ Rose or someone like that. Could be a good land if they can get him going forward, even if the two year rule is instated in the new NBA cba, wouldn't hurt to have a guy like Harrow around.
April 27, 201115 yr He has stated he was not in Lexington. KSR & Maggard both reporting this as well.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.