Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ryan Harrow to UK, It is official

Featured Replies

I thought I was prescient or something.

 

If you have that talent, I need to talk to you about some upcoming horse races...

  • Replies 37
  • Views 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kentucky men's basketball coach John Calipari has lined up another top point guard. But UK fans will have to wait until 2012-13 for this one.

North Carolina State transfer Ryan Harrow told Scout.com Wednesday night that he has picked Kentucky.

"I just felt like they had everything that I needed as far as me getting better and me reaching my ultimate goals," Harrow told the Web site, referring to Calipari's string of high draft picks at the point guard position.

Harrow averaged 9.3 points and 3.3 assists as a freshman at N.C. State. He chose UK over Georgia, Louisville and Texas, according to Scout.

Harrow will have to sit out the 2011-12 season and will have three years of eligibility at UK.

 

 

Read more: http://www.kentucky.com/2011/05/26/1753172/point-guard-harrow-picks-kentucky.html#ixzz1NS7x28hX

Harrow is still allowed to work out and practice with the team, correct?

 

Yes!

Harrow is still allowed to work out and practice with the team, correct?

 

Correct.

We needed Harrow to play and be eligible for 2011-2012 season but I'm a happy we got him for 2012-2013 season!

Go Big Blue!

We needed Harrow to play and be eligible for 2011-2012 season but I'm a happy we got him for 2012-2013 season!

Go Big Blue!

 

How were you expecting that to happen?

 

Why was he "needed"? They have the consensus #1 or #2 team in the country this coming season.

Good pickup for Coach Cal and the Wildcats.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.