Daylen Hall UK Scholarship Situation

sports fan

Is anyone else hearing rumors that he may lose his scholarship? He was supposedly either arrested or detained last week in Florida during Spring Break and then had a phone conversation with Joker, but that is all I know. I cannot find anything on UK sites? I don't want to bash the young man, so PM me if you'd rather - I'm just curious what Joker is thinking on the subject.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l3bEavNcHYw

Here you go...

He is the one that tackles the security guard.

Why on earth parents would allow their children to go to PCB without proper supervision is beyond me. Not saying they werent supervised but it is a near riot situation and his parents had to drive all the way to pick him up.

My comment has nothing to do with Daylen. I've been working in hotels for over 20 years. This video completely makes me grateful for the jobs I've had. I cannot imagine what a nightmare being a Spring Break hotel must be, and frankly I don't want anyone to fill me in. There is no position in a Spring Break hotel that can be anything less that sheer hell during Spring Break. My hotelier hat goes off to them all...from housekeepers, to front desk agents, to maintenance staff, to security guards....from top to bottom, management to part timer. God love you!

My comment has nothing to do with Daylen. I've been working in hotels for over 20 years. This video completely makes me grateful for the jobs I've had. I cannot imagine what a nightmare being a Spring Break hotel must be, and frankly I don't want anyone to fill me in. There is no position in a Spring Break hotel that can be anything less that sheer hell during Spring Break. My hotelier hat goes off to them all...from housekeepers, to front desk agents, to maintenance staff, to security guards....from top to bottom, management to part timer. God love you!

Well said Rockmom. My opinion isn't based on Daylen either. I dont know the kid from jack, as I don't follow X or any other Louisville schools. I just don't understand why anyone would do that with so much on the line. If I wouldv've been lucky enough to get a scholly to any school, I would've skipped Panama and kept my nose clean, knowing that there is a no tolerance policy in hand. I feel for any hotel staff. I wish people would treat the place as if it were their own house.

That video made me sick. My disdain for the Xaverian breed aside, that was unreal. I can't say or know who was in that video, but that is proof enough as to why my children will not be going on spring break in high school. How could a sound minded parent allow their adolescent to go on vacation unsupervised?