Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Coach Mike Krzyzewski

Featured Replies

They certainly made it count. It is a surprising stat though.

 

I never really thought about it until you said something. The last time was in 2004 when they got hosed against UConn in the Final Four. That was one of my favorite Duke teams.

Duke has been in the last 3 Sweet 16's. No one else can even say that.

Duke has been in the last 3 Sweet 16's. No one else can even say that.

 

If UK loses I think Butler is the only repeat Elite 8 team from last year.

If UK loses I think Butler is the only repeat Elite 8 team from last year.

 

Brad Stevens is an excellent coach as well.

I will also be glad when he passes Bob Knight for the all time wins record...

I will also be glad when he passes Bob Knight for the all time wins record...

No doubt.

Coach K doesn't like to do haft time interviews. He usually lets one of his coaches talk, but last nite he did stop and speak with Leslie Vissor. (maybe our of respect to her). He was quoted earlier in the year.."I need to get to the team and focus on the game, I don't need to talk to anyone but my team."

 

Worse loss (16) by a number 1 seed trying to get to the Elite 8. Super Coach and it would have been sweet if he came to UK back when he was asked. :idunno:

Duke has been in the last 3 Sweet 16's. No one else can even say that.

 

Coach Cal has been to six straight.

Don't know if there will ever be as well rounded and quality of a coach as Coach K.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.