March 19, 201115 yr Xavier doesn't think the Big East is overrated, and they only played those middle of the road teams that didn't belong in the tournament...
March 19, 201115 yr Didn't want to see the Muskies lose, but I'm not so upset due to so many stating the weakness of the Big East.
March 19, 201115 yr Rough night for X. Lyons with three early fouls while Holloway played a miserable game. I will miss Jackson and Mclean.
March 19, 201115 yr Xavier doesn't think the Big East is overrated, and they only played those middle of the road teams that didn't belong in the tournament... A-10 -2 +1 after the opening round...67% winning percentage...the Big East....
March 19, 201115 yr A-10 -2 +1 after the opening round...67% winning percentage...the Big East.... 6-3 with 2 more games in action. Xavier vs Big East? -31...
March 19, 201115 yr 6-3 with 2 more games in action. Xavier vs Big East? -31... Don't take too much credit for the league UC plays in. That would be the equivalent of the Bengals sharing in the Steelers glory for all of those Super Bowls Pittsburgh has won, because they were in the same division. Accoding to the seeding the Big East should have 5 teams alive at the end of this weekend when we are down to the Sweet 16...we will see...
March 19, 201115 yr Don't take too much credit for the league UC plays in. That would be the equivalent of the Bengals sharing in the Steelers glory for all of those Super Bowls Pittsburgh has won, because they were in the same division. Accoding to the seeding the Big East should have 5 teams alive at the end of this weekend when we are down to the Sweet 16...we will see... The Bearcats have a couple "Super Bowl" Trophies in the case. Good try though. What I said was simple. Xavier doesn't think the Big East is overrated. -31...
March 19, 201115 yr The Bearcats have a couple "Super Bowl" Trophies in the case. Good try though. What I said was simple. Xavier doesn't think the Big East is overrated. -31... 50 years ago the Cleveland Browns were a football power...UTEP has a trophy too. Things have changed quite a good amount in the last half century....
March 19, 201115 yr 50 years ago the Cleveland Browns were a football power...UTEP has a trophy too. Things have changed quite a good amount in the last half century.... Is UK any less relevant because they count titles from back then? UCLA? Xavier that has never been to a Final 4? Outside of a few down cycles UC has remained a basketball name nationally. Back to Xavier. Is this it for Tu? Weak draft and his stock isn't going to get any higher...
March 19, 201115 yr Xavier doesn't think the Big East is overrated, and they only played those middle of the road teams that didn't belong in the tournament... The same Xavier team that you said got better as the season progressed by playing poor competition. Ya that's a pretty impressive win for the Big East........:lol:
March 19, 201115 yr Back to Xavier. Is this it for Tu? Weak draft and his stock isn't going to get any higher... I never even considered him. You think he'll go?
March 19, 201115 yr Is UK any less relevant because they count titles from back then? UCLA? Xavier that has never been to a Final 4? Outside of a few down cycles UC has remained a basketball name nationally. Back to Xavier. Is this it for Tu? Weak draft and his stock isn't going to get any higher... Tu has come up weak in the games against UC and tonight....can't really see him making it in the Association. Overseas perhaps...however Xavier seems to place much emphasis on the graduation rates. I don't see him going, but again I don't see him as a big time prospect. You?
March 19, 201115 yr The same Xavier team that you said got better as the season progressed by playing poor competition. Ya that's a pretty impressive win for the Big East........:lol: When did I say it was an impressive win? It was a win. I did say that...
March 19, 201115 yr I never even considered him. You think he'll go? I think he should stay, but it is a very weak draft and his stock simply isn't going to go any higher. If I had to guess he returns, but wouldn't be shocked if he left...
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.