Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Marquette 66 Xavier 55

Featured Replies

I think he should stay, but it is a very weak draft and his stock simply isn't going to go any higher. If I had to guess he returns, but wouldn't be shocked if he left...

 

Same reason I think Brandon Knight leaves.

Same reason I think Brandon Knight leaves.

 

Knight has tons more upside on simply size alone...

I never even considered him. You think he'll go?

 

one can only hope...quickly climbing my list of least favorite X players...

one can only hope...quickly climbing my list of least favorite X players...

 

Who's at the top?

I see Holloway's game being better suited for the NBA than college. I am not sure if he makes it there but style wise his game fits better there.

 

Did some Xavier players make comments on the Big East? I missed that somehow. Who said what about the Big East being overrated? Are you talking about Sir Charles?

Edited by Voice of Reason

BTW, I love GT....wanna know why? Because he argues the points I would like to in College Basketball, but don't have the strength or know how, to do so....

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.