Mick Cronin

LCDAWGS19

I just don't think they're going to be willing to even consider spending the extra jack for Mick. Right or wrong, fair or unfair, smart or ignorant.

Then they will get what they deserve. Right or wrong, fair or unfair, smart or ignorant...

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Interesting.

Arky can offer a lot that UC can't in my opinion.

Money

Fervent fan base for hoops particularly if he could hang onto recruits and start tapping Memphis area.

Top notch facility.

The SEC West is really down and could compete right away with Grant and Bama. Easier climb in SEC than BE.

Arkansas has a hard time recruiting Memphis, Knoxville is as close to Memphis as Ark. Neither have great success there. You are closer to University of Alabama than Arkansas in Memphis.

They grew poorly in conference as well didnt they.

Wasnt the UL game the closest they had to a sellout?

Hard to draw when you don't create any steam in your product over 2 months.

UL, UConn, WVU and GTown were all big crowds. Numbers would have gone up if the budget allowed...

Arkansas has a hard time recruiting Memphis, Knoxville is as close to Memphis as Ark. Neither have great success there. You are closer to University of Alabama than Arkansas in Memphis.

Understood, but Arkansas had some Memphis kids back in early 90's who were contributors. Corey Beck and Todd Day are a few I can recall.

Nolan did make hay in getting some kids from his old stomping grounds in Tulsa too.