Mick Cronin

LCDAWGS19

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So if UC decides to tell Mick "do what's best for you - we're not spending more money on the program" what does that say?

That he has to do what's best for him. You aren't going to compete at the top of the Big East with a budget at the bottom on a consistent basis...

That he has to do what's best for him. You aren't going to compete at the top of the Big East with a budget at the bottom on a consistent basis...

Is it possible some on the board that aren't big Mick fans will vote to let him roll on out of town?

Let me rephrase then. Money is obviously still very tight at UC. Does Mich have enough cache with the decision makers to get them to open up the wallet?

We'll see. I'm not sure Wooden would be able to change the philosophy, and who is Mich???

We'll see. I'm not sure Wooden would be able to change the philosophy, and who is Mich???

That's Mick's evil twin!

I just don't think they're going to be willing to even consider spending the extra jack for Mick. Right or wrong, fair or unfair, smart or ignorant.

Let me rephrase then. Money is obviously still very tight at UC. Does Mich have enough cache with the decision makers to get them to open up the wallet?

And as I have tried to tell you for a long time now, his cache is with the wallet...