2011 HS age Spring and Summer Basketball

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Team Kentucky is now looking for players who are entering their Frosh to Senior year! For the last 3 months we thought we had a team, then this week it ended up us not having a team, so now we are looking for about 6 more players! I have arranged my schedule with FIBA around this spring already to coach too..... Just send me a message if interested,

I know of some quality (seniors to be) basketball players that are looking to play spring/summer. Who should I have them contact?

Team Kentucky will once again have a team! We need 1, possibly 2 more players to complete the team, looking more for a 3, 4, or 5 player. The first tourney is in two weeks, the weekend of April 8-10. Looking for high school age players. Please email if interested AND include your contact number and any info about the player. Thanks!

Congrats to 16U Kentucky Elite for winning the Battle of the Borders Mid America tourney this weekend. Very good weekend for the team. They beat Louisville's Finest (a very good team) in the finals by 10.

Who is on this Ky Elite team?

Who is on this Ky Elite team?

Some of the state's best sophomores. They played extremely well winning all 5 games they played this weekend.

Mason Monroe - Pendleton County

Blake Sanders - South Laurel

Christian McClendon - Covington Holy Cross

Nate McGovney - Campbell County

Derek Willis - Bullitt East

Dalton Cornette - Perry County Central

Austin Radar - South Laurel

Dez Marshall - Martha Layne Collins

Justin Saunders - Bishop Brossart

Tyler Page - Scott County

Okay, so which high school age teams (16's and 17's) will be playing this weekend? And where?

ALSO, I still need info on this:

Does anyone know any information about a tourney in Maysville April 29-May 1? Any contact information for those who are holding this event? Thanks!