Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky vs. Tennessee

Who wins? 39 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Anybody picking Kentucky to win this game?

Anybody picking Kentucky to win this game?

 

Of course. I can never vote for anything orange. Never.

  • Author

I'd like to know why anyone thinks Kentucky will win this game? What have the Cats done over the past 5 SEC road games to make you think they will win at a place they have trouble winning at when they have a great road team.

  • Author
Cats win. Feeling good about this game.

UK 71

UT 65

 

Don't forget, we have an avatar on the line in this game.

  • Author
Cats win. Feeling good about this game.

UK 71

UT 65

 

And why are you feeling good about this game?

They've lost a ton of road games to some really bad teams, but they've yet to get beat badly by an SEC team. I think this is going to be a close game again. Tenn by 3.

I'd like to know why anyone thinks Kentucky will win this game? What have the Cats done over the past 5 SEC road games to make you think they will win at a place they have trouble winning at when they have a great road team.

 

Kentucky plays better the closer they are to Williamsburg and they are closer when in Knoxville, than when they play in Rupp.

Cats are due on the road. 75-69 UK.

Until they prove they can do otherwise, I can't predict a UK road win. UT by 10.

This very well may be Pearl's final game in Knoxville.

I'd like to know why anyone thinks Kentucky will win this game? What have the Cats done over the past 5 SEC road games to make you think they will win at a place they have trouble winning at when they have a great road team.

 

Every road loss has been a close game that UK could have won, so there's no reason to believe the Cats won't be in position to win this one in the final minutes. Unfortunately, based on late game performance, especially on the road, there's no reason to believe they'll finally make the necessary plays to swing the scales in their favor. Unless, you're optimistic and believe they finally figured the late game stuff out in the win against Vandy as they did make the plays down the stretch in that game.

 

I voted for UK because, like swamprat, I couldn't bring myself to pick UT.

 

As close as they've been in every road game, I think I'd feel more relieved than surprised if UK finally gets one away from Rupp. They could easily be undefeated on the road with a few timely plays. That has been the most frustrating aspect of their struggles. I think it might be easier to stomach if they'd been dominated a few times.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.