Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky vs. Tennessee

Who wins? 39 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Rooting hard for the Cats, but can't bet on them on the road. Vols by 2.

As Miller goes, so go the Cats.

Of course I dont like UK in any road game at this point although I just have a sneaky suspicion that they somehow pull it off and tick off Pearl and the whole Vol nation. That would be pretty awesome.

I like the Cats in this one just because UT has been off their game since Pearl's return. I think it will be close, i'll take UK by 3. I'll be one of the (hopefully many) one's wearing BLUE in TBA Sunday.

After all the struggles by each in their own different ways, this will be straight up for the #2 seed in the East. Winner takes it. If UK loses, they'll be #3. If UT loses, they'll tumble all the way to #5. A UT win would force a 4 way tie for second, but they would get the #2 seed by virtue of a 4-2 record against the teams in the tie. Kentucky and Vandy would go down to the division portion which would be won by UK to make them #3.

  • Author

Brian Williams is reportedly out tomorrow. That can't hurt the Cats chances.

If UK wins tomorrow I believe they will have the best/easiest draw they could possibly get to advance to the finals.

Until they prove they can do otherwise, I can't predict a UK road win. UT by 10.

 

I have to agree RP, a thread like this imo is not who we want to win but who we think will win. I hope that I am wrong but I just can't pick U.K. to win at Tennessee. The "traveling medicine potion salesman" will have the Vols ready to play. I believe that the Cats will be ready as well and like I said......I really hope that the Cats will "break the road curse" and go into the post season on a roll!

 

GO BIG BLUE!!!!

Brian Williams is reportedly out tomorrow. That can't hurt the Cats chances.
:thumb:

 

I always vote for who I want to win in these threadsI am tempted but on a "prediction" thread I put who I believe will win and with our conference road record I put U.T..

Of course I dont like UK in any road game at this point although I just have a sneaky suspicion that they somehow pull it off and tick off Pearl and the whole Vol nation. That would be pretty awesome.

 

:thumb::thumb: I would love it!! Pearl cannot stand Cal, that goes back to Cals time in Memphis. I would love to flatten Rocky Top today!!!

With Williams out, I think UK might have the advantage now.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.