Which region do you follow the most?

Which region do you follow the most?  

117 members have voted

1. 1. Which region do you follow the most?

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Of course this poll is gonna favor the 9th region. Every other thread is about Covington Catholic or who is the top 5 shooting guards on a 2 mile radius outside of the north east part of the 9th region. Personally I follow the 11th, best basketball in the state in my opinion.

Edited by gold sunrise
Rule #13

Of course this poll is gonna favor the 9th region. Every other thread is about Covington Catholic or who is the top 5 shooting guards on a 2 mile radius outside of the north east part of the 9th region. Personally I follow the 11th, best basketball in the state in my opinion.

As of right now the 10th region is leading in the poll...and I didn't vote.

Thanks to BGP and radio/web casts, keeping up with many regions is much easier than in the old days when I was in high school....:D

Over the years when these polls are taken, it's usually 50/50 with 9th and 10th. No surprise to see the same results here in this poll.

Lived here in Maysville since the start of the 2006-2007 season, so yeah, I'm a 10th region person. Even when I move from the area later this year, I'm so thankful for sites like this, the KHSAA and how everything is covered very thoroughly.

I did live in Ashland for a few years during the "Mayo" years and got to know 16th Region basketball, so I still follow that region a little bit.

9th and 11th are great basketball as well.