Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Virginia Tech 64 Duke 60

Featured Replies

#1 goes down again. Kansas should quickly ascend.

 

The top teams have been going down crazy quick lately. 3 of the top 5 lost today.

 

Isn't Virginia Tech like Florida State in that they inexplicably manage to knock off Duke?

  • Replies 44
  • Views 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The tournament is going to be unreal this year.

Duke, IMO, never plays well in Tallahassee and Blacksburg. I never feel good about these two games. Oh well, move on.

Duke, IMO, never plays well in Tallahassee and Blacksburg. I never feel good about these two games. Oh well, move on.

 

I was thinking the same thing about FSU and VT. And the oh well, move on part also.

I'd love to know how many times the road team has won when Gameday was there and the game was a 9:00 pm game.

I'd love to know how many times the road team has won when Gameday was there and the game was a 9:00 pm game.

 

Very interesting stat.

Another great day when Puke loses. I could watch Coach K's expression all day.

As has already been said, FSU and Virginia Tech always play Duke tough.

 

Even in Cameron Indoor, it took a miracle shot from Sean Dockery to beat VT in 2005.

Another great day when Puke loses. I could watch Coach K's expression all day.

 

So you must have been hating life last year. And I guess until now knowing Duke is the defending champs and one of the top 5 teams in the land.

The tournament is going to be unreal this year.

 

I agree; predictability is going to be tough in this tournament, which I consider a good thing.

I agree; predictability is going to be tough in this tournament, which I consider a good thing.

 

I agree with you on that, love this time of the year.

I agree with you on that, love this time of the year.

 

Me too, it's always great when there really isn't a clear cut dominant team or two; I couldn't even begin to say who will make the final four this year, much less some of the earlier rounds.

With this Duke loss this may put BYU in good shape for a #1 seed in the NCAA tourney.

With this Duke loss this may put BYU in good shape for a #1 seed in the NCAA tourney.

 

I'm thinking it's a good possibility, especially with them sweeping San Diego State. Texas lost yesterday to Colorado as well, which could give BYU another boost.

I'm thinking it's a good possibility, especially with them sweeping San Diego State. Texas lost yesterday to Colorado as well, which could give BYU another boost.

 

:thumb:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.