Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Virginia Tech 64 Duke 60

Featured Replies

Come on now fellas. You guys have been around long enough to know that BYU will be a 2 seed at best.

  • Replies 44
  • Views 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kansas, Ohio State, Pitt and Duke/Texas will be the 1 seeds if they advance to their conference championship game. 2 of those3 will have to not make it to their conference championship for BYU to get a 1 seed and I don't see that happening.

I can't help but wonder if the VaTech hoops job isn't the most low-pressure job in college hoops. Seth Greenberg's been at that job for what seems like 20+ years, with little to show for it other than the occasional upset of Duke or UNC.

^ A lot of NIT's as well. I guess it's because they are mostly competitive and have won the third most games in the ACC over the last four years.

I can't help but wonder if the VaTech hoops job isn't the most low-pressure job in college hoops. Seth Greenberg's been at that job for what seems like 20+ years, with little to show for it other than the occasional upset of Duke or UNC.

 

A big thank you to Frank Beamer for that.

Kansas, Ohio State, Pitt and Duke/Texas will be the 1 seeds if they advance to their conference championship game. 2 of those3 will have to not make it to their conference championship for BYU to get a 1 seed and I don't see that happening.

 

Personally, I wouldn't be shocked to see BYU get a #1 seed. The other teams you listed may be better, but if going by numbers, wins, and losses, I believe that BYU isn't a long shot away from getting it.

BYU may get a one seed, I'm not sure if it's deserved but they very well might. Either way, I'd like for Duke to be the 1 and them the 2 or vice versa. :D

Duke will be with BYU or San Deigo St....Mark it Down........

BYU may get a one seed, I'm not sure if it's deserved but they very well might. Either way, I'd like for Duke to be the 1 and them the 2 or vice versa. :D

 

I would say BYU can make as good if not a better case for the 1 then Duke. I am not sold on BYU and think Duke is the better team but on paper Duke is nothing special.

BYU may get a one seed, I'm not sure if it's deserved but they very well might. Either way, I'd like for Duke to be the 1 and them the 2 or vice versa. :D

 

Me too.

 

My new answer for all the folks crying about a weak bracket will be.....(ahem....clears throat)...... So.

 

 

 

 

I have a feeling Duke will be a 1 or 2 in a bracket with Kansas or Ohio State though. Then Kansas or Ohio State will lose before the Duke game and people will stay say Duke had the easy road.

Me too.

 

My new answer for all the folks crying about a weak bracket will be.....(ahem....clears throat)...... So.

 

 

 

 

I have a feeling Duke will be a 1 or 2 in a bracket with Kansas or Ohio State though. Then Kansas or Ohio State will lose before the Duke game and people will stay say Duke had the easy road.

 

Was just talkin about this in another thread. I cant imagine how much I will laugh if they put BYU or San Diego State in Duke's bracket :lol:. Bring on the NCAA love fest for Duke

Puke always gets a candy draw in the NCAA Tourney look at last year and a Mid Major almost beat them on a last possesion of the game!

Go Big Blue!

Puke always gets a candy draw in the NCAA Tourney look at last year and a Mid Major almost beat them on a last possesion of the game!

Go Big Blue!

 

:ohbrother:

Me too.

 

My new answer for all the folks crying about a weak bracket will be.....(ahem....clears throat)...... So.

 

 

 

 

I have a feeling Duke will be a 1 or 2 in a bracket with Kansas or Ohio State though. Then Kansas or Ohio State will lose before the Duke game and people will stay say Duke had the easy road.

 

Please stop with the over-generalizations. Not everyone hates Duke, and not everyone crys about everything.

Please stop with the over-generalizations. Not everyone hates Duke, and not everyone crys about everything.

 

That was a joke for the 5-7 Duke fans on here. It ain't that serious UKMF.:thumb:

 

I will point out post #27 as a reason for my joke and that was after my post.:idunno:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.