Highlands at the " pit " biggest win HHS history ?

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree with LN. Don't even start this silly stuff. How many games before the Elder game? I know it's the slow season with football talk and all, but this is silly if you ask me. Since it's a BGP thread and I'm a member, you asked. And again, just silly. Did I mention it's silly. And you wonder why?

It will be a good time had by all. All of the Highlands fans that is. I will be at Price Hill Chili with the Elder in-laws s,orting my Highlands gear eatting a Geotta sandwich. The Pitt is quite impressive, I cant wait.

Me neither, haven't been to the Pit in a long time. I will definitely be there for this one.

I don't know if I'd say this is the biggest game in their history, but I consider it fair to say that it will be one of their bigger games. I don't believe that this game would have much significance if it weren't for beating Cincinnati St. X when they did. If they beat Elder on their field and in the environment that the Pit provides, it is very big and indicates that NKY is on an equal playing field with Cincinnati, if not better in ways.

No matter what happens, NKY is no where near Cincy football; Highlands is in a different stratosphere!

I agree with LN. Don't even start this silly stuff. How many games before the Elder game? I know it's the slow season with football talk and all, but this is silly if you ask me. Since it's a BGP thread and I'm a member, you asked. And again, just silly. Did I mention it's silly. And you wonder why?

With all due respect , if you can get someone to lock or delete this thread , by all means do it. I'm a big boy , it won't hurt my feelings. :cool:

Nah, keep it going. It's like the PM I just received. Took the bait. Silly me. There's that word again.

Wow! Must have been some PM.

For the records , I agree , it is too early for this thread. Since it was being discussed on another thread , I thought it would be OK.

I take seriously what you and Leatherneck post in this forum. The tradition between our family's runs deep and I enjoy the bonds over the decades of HHS football that have been accomplished by our family's.

Funny thing is when I'm with my family , they can't get a complete sentence out of me , and when I'm on BGP , they can't get me to shut up ! :lol:

Everthing is OK on my end and I hope you and Leatherneck can forgive me for starting this thread too early !

Highlands couldn't beat Ryle at the end of the season and you think Highlands can hang with Elder come on get serious!

Ok I see your logic, or lack there of, when you said last year Highlands lost to Ryle at the end of the season so NEXT season they can't beat Elder. That would be connecting last season to this upcoming season. Well looking back to the season before last Highlands beat Cincy St. X.

We will see how the season plays out, but as of right now I would say, yes Elder is the favorite but that is not based on any knowledge of Elder's team in this upcoming year but simply knowing the game is at Elder and they have fared well against Highlands in the past. I have to also take into consideration that I am also listening to the opinion of someone who was wrong about saying that SK was going to have 3 division 1 linebackers while having zero.