February 24, 201115 yr :banana: What a defensive performance. Plus with this win they have also already knocked off Marquette... :lol:
February 24, 201115 yr Good job Bearcats! They have been my second team of choice since They had Martin, so I am so happy to see this. They are playing well at the right time. Oh yeah, shouldnt be any more questions about in or out now.
February 24, 201115 yr I've wondered about Cronin's player rotation all year. Seems he had the right idea, because his guys have legs late in the season when the opposition's seem not to. You can tell it in the defense.
February 24, 201115 yr Author :banana: What a defensive performance. Plus with this win they have also already knocked off Marquette... :lol: The defense was outstanding. The first 10 minutes of the second half was unbelievable. (Well not really since I believe they have a terrific defense but you get the idea.) And yeah we got our one win against Marquette...... I've wondered about Cronin's player rotation all year. Seems he had the right idea, because his guys have legs late in the season when the opposition's seem not to. You can tell it in the defense. The defense, scrambling for loose balls, and getting up for rebounds. Georgetown seemed to get tired tonight.
February 24, 201115 yr Big win for Cincinnati; no question that they are in the tournament now. Congratulations to the team and its fans.
February 24, 201115 yr Wasn't pretty...but MAN it was NEEDED! Play of the game: 40 foot bank shot 3 to extend the lead with shot clock down to 1....CLUTCH!...................ok, lucky...but the cats were long over due for some of the bounces to go their way!
February 24, 201115 yr How about this stat. Austin Freeman was the only Hoya to make more than ONE shot in the game. I don't think I've ever seen or heard of that before...
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.