Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Covington Catholic vs. Holy Cross - Predictions (2/21)

Featured Replies

OK - Who ya got on Tuesday night in the rematch from a few weeks ago in Park Hills when the Indians finally broke the long losing streak to Listerman and the Colonels ?

 

Should be another great game as I can see this one coming down to the final couple minutes again.

 

I'll say the Indians make it 2 in a row over the Colonels 61-57.

Revenge is sweet for the Blue Colonels. I don't see HC winning anything other than a nail biter, but CC is capable of winning by double digits IMHO. So, I'll go with CC by 6.

This game will be close regardless of who wins, but I like the Colonels to prevail and advance to the 35th district title game.

Where is this game played at?

CovCath wins it by 9

I believe that CCH was playing very well until last Friday against Madison Central. I would expect that the CCH coaching staff doesn't play a lazy 1-3-1 zone and let HC shoot them out of the gym. If CCH plays to their potential they will win by 10+.

This will be a close game either way, Thelen will get his 25-30, no one on HC can stop him. HC will have to shoot well from the outside to beat the Colonels again.

This will be a close game either way, Thelen will get his 25-30, no one on HC can stop him. HC will have to shoot well from the outside to beat the Colonels again.

 

Holy Cross has struggled at times to shoot throughout the season. I like CCH in this one by 5.

CovCath scored 2 points in the first 5 minutes of the last game and did not match the Indians from behind the arc. This will not be repeated on Tuesday and CovCath wins.

I look for Baker and McClendon to be the keys to the game. I predict big games for both. My crystal ball says Cov. Cath. will hold on to win a close one.

I can't see HC winning again. Listerman will have them prepared to beat the press and get easy buckets. HC will have to shoot very well to stay in the game. It's been a crazy season though, anything can happen.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.