KY colleges who signed KY kids

jericho

I was looking at rivals adn looked up every college in KY listed. Here is a rundown of who signed KY kids.

UK had 24 signees adn 5 KY KIDS

UL had 20 signees and 5 KY KIDS

EKU had 7 signees and 0 KY KIDS

WKU had 26 signees and 1 KY KID

Morehead had 3 signees and 0 KY KIDS

Murray had 8 signees and 0 KY KIDS

WKU had 12 FLA kids which means more kids signed from FL than all of Ky kids combined.

I am sure EKU and a few others are still recruiting and will sign some KY kids.

I have no problem with this.

WKU is trying to build a program. I love what Willie Taggart is doing there. He's working the west coast of Florida well.

Louisville also signed 12 Floridians. When Petrino was at UofL, over half of his roster came from the state of Florida. Under Strong, it soon will again.

3 of the Cards Kentucky kids are from Fern Creek. The other two are from Ballard and Central Hardin. 3 of Kentucky's Bluegrass signees hail from Louisville and Lexington. It's not like either program is combing the hills for players. In fact, I believe Joker should be recruiting Florida harder.

What is the point?

No point at all, just curious as to where KY kids went and how the schools our coaches support recruit the state.

do you not really believe a kid that is a 2 star would play as good and harder than a kid from FL that is a 3 star, since it may mean more since he is actually from the state he lives in and the team he has always rooted for.

But I do not care who goes where, just wish we had good kids to recruit all of the time, like FL does.

No point at all, just curious as to where KY kids went and how the schools our coaches support recruit the state.

do you not really believe a kid that is a 2 star would play as good and harder than a kid from FL that is a 3 star, since it may mean more since he is actually from the state he lives in and the team he has always rooted for.

But I do not care who goes where, just wish we had good kids to recruit all of the time, like FL does.

I'm not a big "star" guy. Speed is a priority and they go where the speed seems to come from.

KY simply doesn't put out many D1 players.

I was looking at rivals adn looked up every college in KY listed. Here is a rundown of who signed KY kids.

UK had 24 signees adn 5 KY KIDS

UL had 20 signees and 5 KY KIDS

EKU had 7 signees and 0 KY KIDS

WKU had 26 signees and 1 KY KID

Morehead had 3 signees and 0 KY KIDS

Murray had 8 signees and 0 KY KIDS

WKU had 12 FLA kids which means more kids signed from FL than all of Ky kids combined.

I am sure EKU and a few others are still recruiting and will sign some KY kids.

Rivals list is not even close to being up to date. You think EKU, Morehead, and Murray signed 18 kids total? Murray State signed 3 kids from Murray, KY alone... 6 total from the Commonwealth. Most notably Tre Powell from Ft. Campbell and Robert Olive from Murray High.

I do not believe that a Ky kid will play harder for a Ky school than an out of state player.