KY colleges who signed KY kids

jericho

Couldn't resist could you.

Maybe so, but it's not like it's not true. Same concept as Farmer/Feldhaus/Pelfrey playing waaaaaayyyyyy above their abilities in '92.

Can't tell you how many times I've heard over the years comments from Wildcat fans who feel like there needs to be a Kentucky kid or two on the UK roster so they can impress upon their teammates from outside the Commonwealth "how special it is to play for UK." Stands to reason this would apply to football as well.

Maybe so, but it's not like it's not true. Same concept as Farmer/Feldhaus/Pelfrey playing waaaaaayyyyyy above their abilities in '92.

Can't tell you how many times I've heard over the years comments from Wildcat fans who feel like there needs to be a Kentucky kid or two on the UK roster so they can impress upon their teammates from outside the Commonwealth "how special it is to play for UK." Stands to reason this would apply to football as well.

Wouldn't this be a downfall in football? :D

OK.

Pikeville College....soon to be Pikeville University signed 5 kids from Lafayette High School....Tanner Napier was one of them that was also recruited by EKU and UK.....the bigger schools kept putting Napier off until they finished recruiting Fla. kids.....big mistale as Napier will succeed at Pikeville and I hope he does.....6'4" and runs very well....only played his Senior year at Lafayette and caught 65 passes for 1100 yds. and was named District Player of the Year.....