Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Let's say you're one of the 400 displaced Super Bowl fans and the NFL says this.....

Which option for you? 22 members have voted

  1. 1. Which option for you?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

I have zero desire for to see the Super Bowl in person and deal with all those people. Doesn't matter if the Steelers are playing and Elvis and The Beatles are getting together for the halftime show.

 

I would ask for Option No. 3 — the full cash value of the total package and throw a nice SB party.

:thumb:
I have zero desire for to see the Super Bowl in person and deal with all those people. Doesn't matter if the Steelers are playing and Elvis and The Beatles are getting together for the halftime show.

 

I would ask for Option No. 3 — the full cash value of the total package and throw a nice SB party.

 

But Jim I thought you were a real big "People Person"......

Option # 2

 

Wait for the Steelers to make it back and then go.

But Jim I thought you were a real big "People Person"......

 

Oh, I like people just fine. I just don't care for them in large groups, because that's when they all start thinking alike -- very stupidly.

Tickets were on eBay around 7,000 dollars I'll take option 1 for 300 Alex.

I didn't realize I had Option #3: Sue for a ton of $$$.

 

Sucks they had to go through so much and didn't have an actual seat. BUT, they did end up with a pretty good experience. How many ticket holders are going to be able to be on the field celebrating a win with the team? Lot of positives and negatives about their situation judging from the interview. I'm sure people who were toward the top of the stadium would have gladly traded places with them.

Just seen in the newspaper they a trip to a Nascar Las Vegas race.

 

What did you mean to say??

Don't know which one I would choose; both are not bad options.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.