Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Let's say you're one of the 400 displaced Super Bowl fans and the NFL says this.....

Which option for you? 22 members have voted

  1. 1. Which option for you?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

We'll give you two options to make up for our mistake...

 

1. You get $2,400 plus tickets to next years Super Bowl. In this option the tickets are transferrable which means you can sale them.

 

2. You forefeit the $2,400 but you get tickets to any Super Bowl of your choice. You decide after the conference championships, and you get round-trip airfare and hotel.

 

 

Which would you choose?

2) I'd be ticked if I had to sit through a Pittsburgh or New England Super Bowl. I'd rather watch a team that I care about. Hopefully they would make it in the next few years.

 

Also, if I'm dropping $2,400 on tix for the Super Bowl, along with airfare and hotel, I'm not too worried about losing it. Especially since all other expenses would be paid.

1 for me, I only root for the Bengals and since I doubt they'll ever make it in my lifetime I would want the cash and tickets I could possibly sell.

I voted for Option 1.

 

It really depends on what I spent this year and if "MY" team was in the game or if I just went because I had the opportunity to go.

I don't have a team at all so it would clearly be option 1. My tickets would be for sale ASAP as well.

Just seen in the newspaper they a trip to a Nascar Las Vegas race.

I picked Option 1. I don't have a team, but I LOVE ME SOME FOOTBALL! I don't care who's playing, I'd be there.

^ I take option 3. I knew someone would do it.

HT,

 

I hope you didn't vote #2 in hopes for a Bengals SB...

 

Hopefully my grand kids can rep the benefits someday.

Hopefully my grand kids can rep the benefits someday.
I hope longevity runs in your family. :D

I have zero desire for to see the Super Bowl in person and deal with all those people. Doesn't matter if the Steelers are playing and Elvis and The Beatles are getting together for the halftime show.

 

I would ask for Option No. 3 — the full cash value of the total package and throw a nice SB party.

At first thought I was thinking option 2, but in all honesty seeing as how I'm a Bengals fan, my team won't be playing in the Supber Bowl until after Mike Brown has passed so I should just take the $2,400 and tickets to next years game. Worst case scenario is I save the money from both games for a future game. Or I could just go to next years game and live it up with a few thousands dollars in spending money.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.