Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bob Seger 2011 tour

Featured Replies

Only 4 dates announced so far:

 

March 29th in Saginaw, Michigan

March 31st in Toledo, Ohio

April 2nd in Grand Rapids, Michigan

April 7th in Cleveland, Ohio

 

They are being announced at a very slow pace because rumor has it Bob literally picked up the phone last month and said I want to tour this spring, let's go. :lol:

 

Goodness willing I will be at the April 2nd show, who knows if this will be his last tour, but I'm not going to miss it.

 

This was taken from his last tour in 2006-2007. Hard to pick a favorite of his, but this would near the top of the list for me.

 

I would love to see Seger. I'm sure tickets will be outrageous though.

  • Author

Tickets are actually around 70-80 for all seats, that includes Ticketmaster and their "fees". I believe tickets for his last tour were around 60, all things considered, I think it's a decent price.

 

With that said, that's face value, on the secondary market you are looking at hundreds of dollars. I went and looked back at his tours in 1986, 1996 and then 2006 and every time, you had venues selling out in minutes. I can't imagine these shows will be any different.

 

Bob has said he would like to do around 20 shows or so this spring, finish his new album this summer and possibly tour again in the fall.

I went to the first "farewell tour" in Lexington a few years ago. It was a blast, hopefully he'll make another trip to Rupp.

I would give anything to see him in concert! Never really knew I was a fan until I started finding more and more of his songs among those on my iTunes list. Now I'm totally hooked. And "Roll Me Away" is my favorite. Can't really figure out why though. :idunno: :cool:

I saw him last tour in Cincy, the man put on a heck of a show. I'll likely go again if he comes to town.

I'll likely go again if he comes to town.
Dang straight, you will! slap.gif

I saw him in Cincy also. It was a great show. Hope he comes to town.

Saw the "Like a Rock" tour in 1986. One of the better shows I've been to. 4th row.

I have seen him several times over the years. Saw him at Rupp in 1981 for $8.25. He is my favorite by far. I hope he comes to Lexington. If not we'll go to Cincy, Louisville or Charleston. Maybe even a couple of them, but I'm in and pumped !!!

Didn't he have throat cancer a few years ago? He sounded OK in the 2006 clip.

Caught him in Cincy in 2006. Good seats, good crowd, good show. I'd definately see him again.

 

Any chance he could be on the Riverbend schedule this Spring/Summer?

Saw the "Like a Rock" tour in 1986. One of the better shows I've been to. 4th row.

 

Was this at Riverbend?

  • Author

So all 4 shows had a pre-sale today, to qualify for the pre-sale you had to be a part of the fan club with a special code. I was lucky, got through right at 10am and got a great seat the for Grand Rapids show. I consider myself very fortunate considering some of the comments I have seen from people that were ready at 10 and never got a chance to buy anything. I think that within an hour, 3 of the 4 presales were sold out, Cleveland still had some available likely because they were being sold through the Q website and not Ticketmaster.

 

The public onsale is Saturday and I can imagine whatever seats are left won't be around long.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.