February 3, 201115 yr I can't see this team winning any of their final 4 road contests. @UF, @UT, @Vandy, and @Ark. I think their best chances are Florida and Arkansas. We struggle @ Vandy almost always, so that one seems like the longest shot to me.
February 3, 201115 yr When did you realize he was there...when he pump faked a wide open three that ended in a shot clock violation? That's when I noticed him. Darius "Pump Fake" Miller or Darius "I'm Too Wide Open" Miller :lol: I noticed him in the second half when he committed the throw in violation after a made basket. Something I have been waiting for the refs to call on him all season.
February 3, 201115 yr I noticed him in the second half when he committed the throw in violation after a made basket. Something I have been waiting for the refs to call on him all season. :thumb: Just for the record, I'm a fan of Darius Miller. But, he is a frustrating player to follow because he's so inconsistent. Him passing on that three at the end of the game is probably the most frustrated I've ever been watching him play.
February 3, 201115 yr This official whining is getting old. UK got away with a lot too. Both of Warren's first half fouls were bogus one when they both jumped up for a pass that was way over thrown and the other Warren had his hands straight up when UK drove in the lane. So the official whining is nothing more than sour grapes, believe me they weren't perfect on our side either.Iagree we (UK) imo got some terrible calls/no calls but as I said in my earlier post.........that is certainly not what beat U.K., plaing terrible vs. what imo was a far lesser team was. Ole Miss deserved to win with the way U.K. played.
February 3, 201115 yr :thumb: Just for the record, I'm a fan of Darius Miller. But, he is a frustrating player to follow because he's so inconsistent. Him passing on that three at the end of the game is probably the most frustrated I've ever been watching him play. :thumb: I like Miller as well but imo he needs to step upand take a leaders role.
February 3, 201115 yr :thumb: I like Miller as well but imo he needs to step upand take a leaders role. One thing I have learned in life is that there are leaders and those who are not. Forced leadership upon someone who does not (yet) possess those qualities can be detrimental to a team and that individual. Just because someone is not a "leader" it does not mean they stink, their role is just different. Darius has always been lost in between trying to be forced in to a leadership position, maximizing his capabilities, and finding his role on this team. Some are just not meant to be that guy.
February 3, 201115 yr One thing I have learned in life is that there are leaders and those who are not. Forced leadership upon someone who does not (yet) possess those qualities can be detrimental to a team and that individual. Just because someone is not a "leader" it does not mean they stink, their role is just different. Darius has always been lost in between trying to be forced in to a leadership position, maximizing his capabilities, and finding his role on this team. Some are just not meant to be that guy. :thumb: Miller isn't a leader. All I'd like to see from him is more consistency.
February 3, 201115 yr At the game on Saturday vs Georgia they showed Perry Stephenson and Romon Harris...those would have been two bodies that would have really helped this UK team. UK has talent and they have guys that can score...they just don't have the depth or enough of the "glue" guys to be really good.
February 3, 201115 yr At the game on Saturday vs Georgia they showed Perry Stephenson and Romon Harris...those would have been two bodies that would have really helped this UK team. UK has talent and they have guys that can score...they just don't have the depth or enough of the "glue" guys to be really good. Perry maybe, but Ramon is just another Liggins/Miller.
February 3, 201115 yr Perry maybe, but Ramon is just another Liggins/Miller. Every team could use another Liggins.
February 4, 201115 yr Every team could use another Liggins. Ramon doesn't guard as well as Deandre. About the same level of offense though. If there's anywhere this team has depth though, its at the mediocre wing.
February 5, 201115 yr Which makes no sense because all we hear is how Duke pays no attention to UK. Duke fans in Carolina could care less. This Duke fan, cares very much so, that UK suffers.
February 5, 201115 yr Duke fans in Carolina could care less. This Duke fan, cares very much so, that UK suffers. Then you are a part of the problem with the so called Duke haters that are only UK fans. Ohhh, I get it now. Thanks. :lol:
February 5, 201115 yr Then you are a part of the problem with the so called Duke haters that are only UK fans. Ohhh, I get it now. Thanks. :lol: I am having a hard time understanding your post. Can you clarify?
February 6, 201115 yr I am having a hard time understanding your post. Can you clarify? Just messin with you man. It didn't make a lot of sense did it. :lol: Oh well, I just know how much you hate UK, and then wonder why some UK fans hate on Duke and give you grief. BTW, I don't hate Duke. :thumb:
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.