February 2nd NSD

Alabama Larry

February 2nd Wednesday is the National Signing Day. At 9 AM EST ESPNU will start coverage. It will last all day. besides my team I also pay attention to the Cats/Cards/SEC and local kids in the state. There are always some surprises. I follow recruiting a lot. Nothing is binding until this day.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Getting some movement over the last few days.

Saw were a stud OL de-committed from Texas and will go to Auburn.

UGA picked up the top corner and top TE in a hard-fought battle over Bama.

It will be interesting to see if DL Clowney stays home and goes to Spurrier.

GT how does UC's class look?

Ratings wise it will be the best class they've ever had. Only have one spot left right now, but it looks like one or two guys could switch schools, but they aren't the big time prospects. Headliner is probably 4 star RB Jamal Poteat who was originally going to Pitt...

Ratings wise it will be the best class they've ever had. Only have one spot left right now, but it looks like one or two guys could switch schools, but they aren't the big time prospects. Headliner is probably 4 star RB Jamal Poteat who was originally going to Pitt...

Pitt's class got raided didn't it?

Pitt's class got raided didn't it?

Yeah, I think they only have about 10 commits left. They will likely take Malcom Crockett from UC who gave his verbal in the fall when the Cats didn't have any other RBs in the class. They have since picked up Poteat and 2 others and he wants a better shot at playing early...

Poteat is a PA kid, right?

They also got a back from OH that won Mr. Football, correct?