Children of illegal immigrants cost LA 600 million in welfare in 2010

HT721

It is frightening to me the amount of people that otherwise present some pretty sensible arguments, some I don't agree with, start advocating the murder of people trying to get to this country to attempt to live the American dream. It's pretty Un-American if you ask me especially considering that it hasn't been but a couple generations since millions of Italians, Irish, German, etc migrated here, many illegally. The derogatory term WOP does mean without papers. I guess they should have all been lined up and shot as well. I don't get it should they be here illegally, no. Should they be physically harmed, no. Should it be easier to legally immigrate, yes. Should George Bush's guest worker program be revisited? IMO yes it should.

Here's my stance. Round up the illegals, ship them back where they came from, and make sure every single one of them is educated in the proper way to enter this country. Build a database with all of these said ilegals, and make it abundantly clear..."We catch you again, and we are instructed to shoot on sight."

I think that's a fair compromise between the two sides of the argument.

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That is bull crap and you know it. The "one-stop" solution is... Chuck Norris.

Actually it's two steps.

Step 1: Lace the Mexico/America border with landmines and barbed-wire fences

Step 2: Place armed snipers all along the border, instructed to shoot to kill.

Result: Problem solved. If you make it across, you're instantly a citizen.

Actually it's two steps.

Step 1: Lace the Mexico/America border with landmines and barbed-wire fences

Step 2: Place armed snipers all along the border, instructed to shoot to kill.

Result: Problem solved. If you make it across, you're instantly a citizen.

America: Where American Gladiators comes to life. Nitro, Gemini, and Viper would get them.

Hey, I'm not the one trying to find a hidden "intent".

The amendments seem very clear when one doesn't try to interpret an "intent" to push their own agenda. :sssh:

I have no agenda dispite what you want to believe. And I agree the amendments seem very clear to me.

We could solve a lot of these problems by simply taking over Mexico and the rest of Central and South America. They obviously can't run things well there. Let's take ove and start building more resorts farther south with taxed labor.

What does their fluency in English have to do with anything? Last time I checked we have no official language.

If you don't speak English then get out of MY country. Yes I said MY country. I abide by the rules here , say the Pledge, take my hat off for the National Anthem, go to Church, Celebrate Christmas, Easter, Thanksgiving, enjoy all sports but SOCCER, and work and pay my taxes so we can feed the illegal thieves and give them free health care while I pay for mine. I also speak ENGLISH and if you don't then leave my Country and go speak Spanish in Mexico where your great country gives 2 craps about you.

Oh yeah I do celebrate 4th of July AND do not celebrate cinco de mya, becasue I am a American and on the 4th of July I eat a hamburger and hot dog, not a taco or burrito.

I do know a few Mexicans, not bad people, feel quite sorry for them.

I do know 1 Muslim, he just so happens to be our President.

^The hatred you have for those that are different than you is both pathetic and sad. I feel really bad for someone so narrow-minded and full of hate.

Those are also two of the most bigoted posts I've ever read on here. Sad that we still have people in this country that are so scared of those that are different.

If you don't speak English then get out of MY country. Yes I said MY country. I abide by the rules here , say the Pledge, take my hat off for the National Anthem, go to Church, Celebrate Christmas, Easter, Thanksgiving, enjoy all sports but SOCCER, and work and pay my taxes so we can feed the illegal thieves and give them free health care while I pay for mine. I also speak ENGLISH and if you don't then leave my Country and go speak Spanish in Mexico where your great country gives 2 craps about you.

:ohbrother:

Oh yeah I do celebrate 4th of July AND do not celebrate cinco de mya, becasue I am a American and on the 4th of July I eat a hamburger and hot dog, not a taco or burrito.

I do know a few Mexicans, not bad people, feel quite sorry for them.

I do know 1 Muslim, he just so happens to be our President.

:ohbrother:

Hell yea...preach on brother! America, the land of ZERO tolerance and lots o' English!

I guess it's safe to assume by your post that you are 100% Native American? :sssh:

We could solve a lot of these problems by simply taking over Mexico and the rest of Central and South America. They obviously can't run things well there. Let's take ove and start building more resorts farther south with taxed labor.

Very true; if everyone could come to agreement on something like this that's necessary, it could settle a lot.

Hell yea...preach on brother! America, the land of ZERO tolerance and lots o' English!

I guess it's safe to assume by your post that you are 100% Native American? :sssh:

Not even proper English at that. Heck, what a bunch of thieves....They stole England's language, and have been butchering it for years!

You forgot we all have to ride around in big gas guzzling diesel trucks with rebel flags flying off the top!