Cooper 45 Ryle 42

Not a total shock. We've seen Cooper coming on and Ryle isn't a strong offensive team.

So, Ryle one of the top teams in the 33rd district isn't an offensive team? Lets just say Cooper is way better than you give them credit for and leave it at that.

As I've been saying for about 2 months....this Cooper squad is a contender in the 33rd district. They have come a long way and are dangerous to anyone in the 9th Region.

They sure could improve their district seeding with their next 2 games but they are both on the road, at Boone Co. and then Conner. Hope coach Sullivan can get the kids heads straight after this big win and make them understand how important the next 2 games are in the grand scheme of things.

Coach Sullivan coaches his rump off. His kids play as hard as any. They were riding their first 3 game winning streak in school history when CovCath pulled out the 3 point win. Signature win because it was against ryle, boone or conner, the big 3 in their district and county.

So, Ryle one of the top teams in the 33rd district isn't an offensive team? Lets just say Cooper is way better than you give them credit for and leave it at that.

You'll need to check my post in the CCH thread. I said they're heading in the right direction. My Ryle comment was not a shot at Cooper.