Cooper 45 Ryle 42

Does anyone have details of the game and how it played out?

I was told it was tied at half at 22.

Ryle missed a 3 and then fouled with 1.7 left. Cooper guard missed the front end of the bonus and Ryle chucked up a 60 footer to no avail.

Bedlam ensued.

I saw the first half and Bradley had at least 12 as he drove the lane and no one could stop him. Number 15 for Ryle was hitting every shot it seemed this first half. Ryle was up 22-15 when Cooper went on a 7-0 run to end the half.

Cooper fans filled the lower bleachers on their side causing the band and some extra fans to move to the upper level. Ryle side had the kids parents and maybe a handfull of their students. I probably saw more Conner school jackets than Ryle. I was very surprised to see the lack of support after seeing how they support their football team.

Hopefully, the weather doesn't come into play on Friday, however, how big is the Cooper / Boone Co. game now?

Cooper seems to be on the upswing and Boone is kind of leveling off. I know they met in the LIT and it was close throughout with Boone pulling away in the end.

Congrats to Cooper on this win. Should be interesting on Friday in Florenece. Cooper is right in the mix for the district!!

I agree about Coach Sullivan. I've only seen Cooper play a couple times this year and he coaches from tip to last whistle. I'm sure the boys love playing for him.