Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bengals Being Sued By KY Couple

Featured Replies

I like them both and I'd like to think that I'm the same animal and can control myself and act like a human being. :lol: I'm not trying to seem Pollyannish because I've enjoyed my share of tailgating, beer and flasks of bourbon at commonwealth over the years. I've just never acted like a criminal in the process.:cool:

 

Exactly! You are responsible. Unfortunately, this story (IMO) showcases several less-than-desirable traits of people in today's society:

Crass, rude and obnoxious behavior in public is tolerated....even rewarded with attention and "egging-on" by bystanders.

Personal responsiblity is gone bye-bye. Now, entities and organizations are charged with making sure we behave ourselves.

People feel the need to sue whomever they think will award them a huge amount of money so they can "get something" for an unfortunate incident, but not necessarily the party that was actually the responsible party.

 

I know it's not exactly the same, but people like those that must have been around these obnoxious fans remind me of the bystanders who watched that girl get gang-raped out in California last year.

Actually, I think that the suit should be against the people who caused the injuries, not the venue, organization, etc. But the reason those entities are being sued is that there's a chance the suers will get some money. If they sue the individuals, they likely will get nothing, even if they win an award.

 

It's what they call in the legal trade "deep pockets."

We tailgate pretty good and out of the 5 or so NFL stadiums I've been to Cincy is far and away the worst for drunk rednecks that can't handle alcohol! I've seen fights in the stands and pure morons going into the games.

On a side note what a joke. $700 Oakly's huh? She should be sued for stupidity if she paid that for sunglasses lol.

I've been intoxicated at a Bengals game and seen plenty of EXTREMELY intoxicated people at Bengals games but as a spectator you have to expect/anticipate for the environment you're going to be in. I'm not wearing my best suit, shades, shoes etc to a place that is going to look like a 3 ring circus by half time. Is it right that things are that way, no, probably not, but then again it's not like it's anything new so what do you expect. Personally I like to be in controll of myself and not falling around slurring my words, but like others have harped some folks just can't hold their alcohol, and like another person said, it's HIGHLY likely that the two fans consumed the majority of their alcohol prior to entering the stadium.

 

Also if the lady had $700 Oakleys why couldn't they afford some box seats or something?

So what happened to assuming the risk when attending sporting events? Drunks should be included.

 

I wasn't aware that there were assumed risks associated with attending a professional sporting event. Has society really gotten to the point where you have to expect the worst out of people at a football game? Punishing the people for good behavior is silly.

I have always heard horror stories about how drunk people get. I have been to most Bengals games over the past 3-4 seasons & have never had any problems, although I've seen a few fights & a few (completely) wasted people. It was not until last week that one of those people sat right behind me. It was obnoxious, and I know that they just purchased upper level seats & moved down. To make matters worse, their drunk buddies were 2 rows in front of me and kept turning around and staring.

 

Same here I really haven't seen very much in my 4 years as a season ticket holder.

We tailgate pretty good and out of the 5 or so NFL stadiums I've been to Cincy is far and away the worst for drunk rednecks that can't handle alcohol! I've seen fights in the stands and pure morons going into the games.

On a side note what a joke. $700 Oakly's huh? She should be sued for stupidity if she paid that for sunglasses lol.

 

Buffalo is on another level than any fans base I have ever seen.

I would say this...a baseball fan and a football fan are two different animals. Comparing the fans of sports is like comparing human to beast. :lol:

 

Agreed---Two different kinds of fans when SOBER. Alchohol is like a box of chocolates...you never know what you are going to get. Some drunks are funny, some cry and say "I love you, man!" And many, many get rude, obonoxious and violent--regardless of the sport they attend.

Buffalo is on another level than any fans base I have ever seen.

 

What about Oakland? :eek:

What about Oakland? :eek:

 

I'm not brave enough to find out. :lol:

We tailgate pretty good and out of the 5 or so NFL stadiums I've been to Cincy is far and away the worst for drunk rednecks that can't handle alcohol! I've seen fights in the stands and pure morons going into the games.

On a side note what a joke. $700 Oakly's huh? She should be sued for stupidity if she paid that for sunglasses lol.

 

Paul Brown is miserable. Abosulte morons all over the place.

Paul Brown is miserable. Abosulte morons all over the place.

 

Maybe you have to be drunk or under the influence to watch the product on the field............

$700.00 for some Oakleys!! Are you serious. That's insane!!

We tailgate pretty good and out of the 5 or so NFL stadiums I've been to Cincy is far and away the worst for drunk rednecks that can't handle alcohol! I've seen fights in the stands and pure morons going into the games.

On a side note what a joke. $700 Oakly's huh? She should be sued for stupidity if she paid that for sunglasses lol.

. I've been to 4 NFL stadiums and bengals fans have been by far the worst I've seen.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.