Christmas Gifts

nkuclubbaseball19

Eagels greatest hits two CDs. My wife told me she wanted to go somewhere she has never gone to for Christmas, so I took a picture of our kitchen and gave it to her.

Merry Christmas everyone!

Here's a thought. With the "extended family" that is BGP, if you aren't crazy about this gift, perhaps an exchange can be worked out with Jim Schue.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As it turns out, when you have a baby everyone forgets you exist and buys them presents instead... :lol:

Welcome to life.

Oh, and when they get older and use your credit card to get you a gift , you get Family Guy videos and wine chillers.:ylsuper::banana:

Best Christmas ever. They finally get me!:thumb:

I cleaned up. 2 tickets to Louisville-Marquette on January 15th, a box of Hemingway Short Stories, a couple of dress shirts and ties, a whole bag of genuine Rawlings cowhide baseballs, my grandfather's ivory dominoes set in its leather case, a framed photograph of my recently deceased grandmother from back when she was younger, a gift certificate to Jack Fry's, a dinner that included some Madeira and a roast pork with a blackberry reduction sauce, and the satisfaction of watching my children glow with happiness and treat one another like the spirit of Christmas calls for.

For somebody that didn't want anything, I made out like a bandit. Got a Garmin, lots of gift cards to Outback, Longhorn, and Carrabbas, and the usual college gear. Last year I got my UK gear replenished. This year was for Bulls gear reload. My sister out did herself, giving me my new prized tailgate possession....

IMG_0009a.jpg

Eagels greatest hits two CDs. My wife told me she wanted to go somewhere she has never gone to for Christmas, so I took a picture of our kitchen and gave it to her.

Merry Christmas everyone!

Reminds me of the year my ex-wife said she wanted something that went from zero to 90 in four seconds. I got her a set of bathroom scales.

I got a bunch of cloethes for student teaching, new shoes, other clothes, some "Dexter" looking gloves which I thought was awesome, a new jacket, and some other goodies like books and DVDs. I can safely say that I have enough shirts and ties now to always look like I have on something new this semester.

For somebody that didn't want anything, I made out like a bandit. Got a Garmin, lots of gift cards to Outback, Longhorn, and Carrabbas, and the usual college gear. Last year I got my UK gear replenished. This year was for Bulls gear reload. My sister out did herself, giving me my new prized tailgate possession....

Swamp is that a USF Beer Pong Table?

I done good with shoes this year. Got a new pair of Zig Techs, some Nike Hyperdunk lows (to play basketball in), new Puma's (my everyday shoe), another pair of Nikes, and then a pair of Dockers house shoes which are by far the most comfortable things I have ever put on my feet.

I remember being little and hated getting clothes, but seems like the last few years its all I've asked for. This year got some more UK gear for my collection in the form of the white twill authentic game shorts (I now have pairs of Blue, Black, and White game shorts), a nike dri fit UK tee, and nike Long Sleeve UK tee, a couple of UK hoodies and a new nike UK fitted. Got some everyday clothes, Puma track suit (italian mob style) few gift cards, some golf stuff and a few other odds and ins.

Bought myself a new iPhone a week or two ago so I guess that was a gift to myself. I have wanted one since they came out but never wanted to switch to AT&T being I liked Sprint so well, but finally took the plunge and have no regrets. I have never been the type to really value or lust for material things, but I love everything I ended up with this year. The main thing is I had a wonderful time spending the holiday season with family and friends and that truly is what it is all about.

I done good with shoes this year. Got a new pair of Zig Techs, some Nike Hyperdunk lows (to play basketball in), new Puma's (my everyday shoe), another pair of Nikes, and then a pair of Dockers house shoes which are by far the most comfortable things I have ever put on my feet.

I remember being little and hated getting clothes, but seems like the last few years its all I've asked for. This year got some more UK gear for my collection in the form of the white twill authentic game shorts (I now have pairs of Blue, Black, and White game shorts), a nike dri fit UK tee, and nike Long Sleeve UK tee, a couple of UK hoodies and a new nike UK fitted. Got some everyday clothes, Puma track suit (italian mob style) few gift cards, some golf stuff and a few other odds and ins.

Bought myself a new iPhone a week or two ago so I guess that was a gift to myself. I have wanted one since they came out but never wanted to switch to AT&T being I liked Sprint so well, but finally took the plunge and have no regrets. I have never been the type to really value or lust for material things, but I love everything I ended up with this year. The main thing is I had a wonderful time spending the holiday season with family and friends and that truly is what it is all about.

White Puma's were the one thing I asked for that I didn't get. It's hard to get them in my size, so that along with the Pacers-Celtics game on Tuesday will be a gift to myself I guess.