Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bengals Likely to Not Re-sign Terrell Owens

Featured Replies

  • Replies 57
  • Views 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wish they would've dumped him after the Miami game. He's a team cancer that plays for himself and no one else. Great numbers for the time he played, but he never gives his full effort, has aligator arms and after 14 or so seasons in the NFl still doesn't seem to finish his routes.

 

Not that Carson played well this year, but I think its too big of a coincidence that the game that TO doesn't play he has 0 ints...

I wish they would've dumped him after the Miami game. He's a team cancer that plays for himself and no one else. Great numbers for the time he played, but he never gives his full effort, has aligator arms and after 14 or so seasons in the NFl still doesn't seem to finish his routes.

 

Not that Carson played well this year, but I think its too big of a coincidence that the game that TO doesn't play he has 0 ints...

 

You can't blame TO for all of Carsons INTs. Some them, yes. Majority of them, no.

While I agree with that you can't blame #81 for everything I will say that I believe that he was the one main addition to a previous year division champion. Now, look at this year's Bengal season. I'm.just saying, :sssh:

(the man is an instant team destroyer and imo the Bengals front office deserves what they got for signing him, it's not like that there wasn't a history of this. Couple that with another ego maniac in "ohchoblowhole", mix well and you get a recipie for instant disaster, How is that batman and robin thing working out now?

I think it is more likely that TO won't want to sign with the Bengals. It says alot when he is the highlight of someone's season.

The TO signing as well as the Antonio Bryant fiasco is just another example of Mike Brown not wanting to put the time nor the money into positions that would guarantee that moves made in the offseason will bring in quality people and players.

You can't blame TO for all of Carsons INTs. Some them, yes. Majority of them, no.

 

I agree with you that you can't blame them all in him and I would never try to suggest such a thing, but I know of 5-6 that I believe to be a direct result of TO's lack of effort. I am no expert on wr routes but I would think that at least 3-5 more were because TO was not where he was supposed to be. The other part of the equation is Carson's fault becasue he locked in on him many times, but TO was still involved (even if they weren't his fault). That's a lot of ints to be a part of directly or indirectly.

The TO signing as well as the Antonio Bryant fiasco is just another example of Mike Brown not wanting to put the time nor the money into positions that would guarantee that moves made in the offseason will bring in quality people and players.

 

The absolute root of all Bengal problems!

Would you honestly expect Mike Brown to bring him back after TO took some shots at the administration and coaches?

Would you honestly expect Mike Brown to bring him back after TO took some shots at the administration and coaches?

 

For the same price? Absolutely! Mike Brown knows that even having TO bad mouth his organization is worth more in press than the salary he paid for him this year. It doesn't matter if it makes sense as long as it makes dollars to Mr. Brown.

They way Vick came back and dominated... I'm pulling for Plexico. Wouldn't look that bad in orange and black?

They way Vick came back and dominated... I'm pulling for Plexico. Wouldn't look that bad in orange and black?

 

Plex has been wearing Orange and black for the last 2 years... :lol:

For the same price? Absolutely! Mike Brown knows that even having TO bad mouth his organization is worth more in press than the salary he paid for him this year. It doesn't matter if it makes sense as long as it makes dollars to Mr. Brown.

 

That could be true.

For the same price? Absolutely! Mike Brown knows that even having TO bad mouth his organization is worth more in press than the salary he paid for him this year. It doesn't matter if it makes sense as long as it makes dollars to Mr. Brown.

 

However, a lot of the things that TO has been saying are true.

Just want to make mention of it agian...another game with no TO, Carson throws for 4 TDs and has an almost perfect passer rating. Don't know exactly what it means, but too big of a coincidence if you ask me.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.