Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

NFL Defensive MVP

NFL Defensive MVP 22 members have voted

  1. 1. NFL Defensive MVP

    • Troy Polamalu
      27%
    • James Harrison
      0%
      0
    • Cameron Wake
      9%
    • Clay Matthews
      31%
    • Jered Mayo
      4%
    • Justin Tuck
      13%
    • Other (Please Specify)
      13%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

It's pretty much a foregone conclusion that Brady will take home the hardware on the offensive side of the ball, but how about defense?

 

The contenders IMO:

 

Troy Polamalu

James Harrison

Cameron Wake

Clay Matthews

Jered Mayo

Justin Tuck

 

Who ya got?

I think Polamaulu should be out of the running now that he is out the rest of the regular season games.

I think Matthews will win it because he is getting all the hype.

This one's simple--Bob Bratkowski!! Name me one person that's done more to stop an offense in the NFL??

Matthews but I'm rooting for Cameron Wake. Dude's an animal.

Even with Troy out ( I think he will play against Cleveland), I think he wins it. Some of the Steelers best wins are because he made a play that changed the game. The league's top saftey. IMO

Matthews but I'm rooting for Cameron Wake. Dude's an animal.

 

The guy has one speed and it's full speed. I'd say Matthews since TP is out of action.

  • Author

I'm going with Tuck. 10 sacks, 6 FF, 4 Recoveries, and wrecking a ton of havoc on the QB each week.

 

Troy should be eliminated due to never being healthy IMO.

Tuck but it probably has somethin to do with my ND bias.

 

I am betting that has a lot to do with it. lol

 

Troy should be eliminated due to never being healthy IMO.

 

The Jets game is the only one he's missed this year. If he plays, the Jets don't even have a chance to win. Sounds like an MVP to me.

  • Author
The Jets game is the only one he's missed this year. If he plays, the Jets don't even have a chance to win. Sounds like an MVP to me.

 

Last I saw was that he's out the rest of the regular season, and should be ready come playoff time. Is that not the case?

Last I saw was that he's out the rest of the regular season, and should be ready come playoff time. Is that not the case?

 

He hasn't been ruled out for the Cleveland game. Might have played this week if they weren't on short week.

 

By your logic, only players who play all 162 MLB games or all 82 NBA games should be eligible for those leagues' respective awards.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.