Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

6A: Male/Scott County Predictions

6A: Male/Scott Co Prediction - Who wins? 45 members have voted

  1. 1. 6A: Male/Scott Co Prediction - Who wins?

    • Male
      64%
      29
    • Scott Co
      35%
      16

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Who wins this semi-final game and why? Let's keep it about this game and not how you think the winner will do in the Gridiron Bowl.

  • Author

Scott Co wins by 14. Their senior kicker consistently pins offenses back on or inside the 20. Their starting D should hold Male to 14 or less, and Scott Co offense has too many weapons to contain, both rushing and passing.

I think this is one of the biggest toss-ups statewide on Friday. If it were at H I would say H by a TD. At Scott it can go either way.

I know nothing about Scott Cty. I know Male can look very good at times.

I know nothing about Scott Cty. I know Male can look very good at times.

 

AL

 

Did Male loose any players last week (injuries)??

 

Good luck to your team.

No way Scott wins by 14 they have not played the regular season schedule or competition Male has played and there is no way Scott can contain Male's speed. More weapons than Male, I don't think so. The dogs beat them bad at Toyota stadium last time in 07, but this time it will be a better game.

No way Scott wins by 14 they have not played the regular season schedule or competition Male has played and there is no way Scott can contain Male's speed. More weapons than Male, I don't think so. The dogs beat them bad at Toyota stadium last time in 07, but this time it will be a better game.

 

I am with you on this one, BIGDAWG11.

 

Scott County has played mostly Lexington teams and Lexington football was the worst I have seen it in 30 years this season.

 

Scott County has always had some success on offense. At the same time, their defense has been suspect.

 

I look for Male to score enough to beat the Cardinals at Toyota Stadium on Friday night.

This game is not receiving much attention....................

This game is not receiving much attention....................

 

According to the Guru they gave out the 6A trophy last Friday at PJCS!

According to the Guru they gave out the 6A trophy last Friday at PJCS!

 

With little or no doubt!

I'll make a prediction.....Male 31 Scott Co. 21........too much athleticism and speed.....Scott Co. is too run oriented and QB doesn't throw well enough to keep Male's defense honest....

Male 28 Scott County 21

Jim, running back was banged up but this time of the year all the kids are somewhat banged.

According to the Guru they gave out the 6A trophy last Friday at PJCS!

 

:laugh::laugh:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.