Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Final Four Predictions

Featured Replies

Ohio St.

Kansas St.

Michigan St.

Duke

 

Buckeyes cut down the nets.

Duke

Ohio St.

Kansas St.

Pitt/Georgetown

 

Going out on a limb with Georgetown but I love their guard play.

Disregard my prediction. No way 3 Big Ten teams make the Final Four. I'll revise it to this-

 

Duke

Georgetown

Ohio State

Michigan State

Duke

Michigan State

North Carolina

Kansas

 

 

Kyrie Irving dunks on Harrison Barnes for the game winning And1 and Duke wins by 1 point and beats UNC for the 4th time this year. Oh yeah.....

  • Author
Duke

Michigan State

North Carolina

Kansas

 

 

Kyrie Irving dunks on Harrison Barnes for the game winning And1 and Duke wins by 1 point and beats UNC for the 4th time this year. Oh yeah.....

 

BOLD :lol:

If, for some strange reason, the appeal with Kanter works toward UK's favor & the big man gets to play at least half the season, would UK factor into anyone's prognostications? They wouldn't mine, but I'm curious as to what others think.

 

With or without Kanter, UK wouldn't beat Duke, Kansas St, Michigan St, or Ohio St.....IMO. So I guess my answer is no.

 

I also think teams like Villanova and Pitt would give them a lot of problems as well. Nova has Yarou and Sutton to match up with Kanter and Pitt has McGhee. Both have the guards to match up with UK.

With or without Kanter, UK wouldn't beat Duke, Kansas St, Michigan St, or Ohio St.....IMO. So I guess my answer is no.

 

I also think teams like Villanova and Pitt would give them a lot of problems as well. Nova has Yarou and Sutton to match up with Kanter and Pitt has McGhee. Both have the guards to match up with UK.

 

Most likely wouldn't beat or could not beat those teams? Anything could happen in a one loss and you're out tourney. I dont' think the best team wins the whole thing every year in March Madness. Upsets do happen.

Most likely wouldn't beat or could not beat those teams? Anything could happen in a one loss and you're out tourney. I dont' think the best team wins the whole thing every year in March Madness. Upsets do happen.

 

Indeed...upsets do happen.

 

But it's MY OPINION (key being MY opinion) that on paper the above teams are better than UK and if both played to their capabilities, the Cats would come out on the losing end. Nothing wrong with that. The 6 teams I listed are VERY GOOD and UK is extremely young. As shown last year against West Va, experience beats out talent more often than not.

I feel they'd be in the discussions, but I wouldn't be predicting Final Four by any means.

 

With Kanter, I probably would.

I'll play the odds...

 

Michigan State - I figure I've got a 50/50 chance at least with Izzo coaching.

Duke - About the same.

Kansas

North Carolina

I'll play the odds...

 

Michigan State - I figure I've got a 50/50 chance at least with Izzo coaching.

Duke - About the same.

Kansas

North Carolina

 

I might like this pick if Josh Selby were eligible.

 

Against a team with a good front court, Kansas will struggle IMO. The Morris brothers can only do so much.

Indeed...upsets do happen.

 

But it's MY OPINION (key being MY opinion) that on paper the above teams are better than UK and if both played to their capabilities, the Cats would come out on the losing end. Nothing wrong with that. The 6 teams I listed are VERY GOOD and UK is extremely young. As shown last year against West Va, experience beats out talent more often than not.

 

I agree, I just hate saying that a team cannot beat another team in the NCAA tourney. Anything could happen.

 

Either way I'm taking Sparty to win it all.

I agree, I just hate saying that a team cannot beat another team in the NCAA tourney. Anything could happen.

 

Either way I'm taking Sparty to win it all.

 

And we're on the same page Mr. Cats.

 

Sparty isn't a bad pick either considering they've been to, I believe, 6 final fours in the past 12 years.

Most likely wouldn't beat or could not beat those teams? Anything could happen in a one loss and you're out tourney. I dont' think the best team wins the whole thing every year in March Madness. Upsets do happen.

 

I agree. The best team does not always win it. I felt last year was a good example. Duke was very fortunate to win it (probably the 4th or 5th best team imo). UCLA is another example in 1995, as was UK in 1998.

With Kanter UK is definitely a contender. Without Kanter it is obviously more difficult but I like the way they shoot the ball, great equalizer.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.