Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Final Four Predictions

Featured Replies

After reading GT's thread I noticed we dont have one for this year. So lets hear it. Who are your Final Four teams and National Champions?

FINAL FOUR

Ohio State

Duke

Gonzaga

Kansas St

 

NATIONAL CHAMPIONS

 

Kansas St

  • Author

Duke

Ohio State

Michigan State

Baylor

 

National Championship- Duke over Michigan State

FINAL FOUR

Ohio State

Duke

Gonzaga

Kansas St

 

NATIONAL CHAMPIONS

 

Kansas St

 

I sure hope you don't pick them in the office bracket. They just lost to San Diego St last night.

My final 4 picks:

 

Duke

Ohio St

Kansas St

Michigan St

 

National Championship:

 

Duke v Ohio St

 

National Champs:

 

Duke Bluedevils

Ohio State

Duke

Villanova

Kansas

 

National Champions:

 

Villanova Wildcats

Duke

Mich St.

Ohio St.

UK

 

National Champs

 

UK

^Only took 8 posts...:lol: I would've bet money on 10+.

 

I thought it would be in the first 3. :D

If, for some strange reason, the appeal with Kanter works toward UK's favor & the big man gets to play at least half the season, would UK factor into anyone's prognostications? They wouldn't mine, but I'm curious as to what others think.

If, for some strange reason, the appeal with Kanter works toward UK's favor & the big man gets to play at least half the season, would UK factor into anyone's prognostications? They wouldn't mine, but I'm curious as to what others think.

 

I feel they'd be in the discussions, but I wouldn't be predicting Final Four by any means.

UK

Ohio Stater

Duke

Memphis

Duke

Michigan State

Ohio State

Purdue

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.