Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cincy X 24 Colerain 23 (Ohio playoffs)

Featured Replies

Colerain goes down yet again. They were the #1 team in the nation in some polls. Congrats to the Bombers.

  • Replies 51
  • Views 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CF will be home soon. Over and under on how long it takes for him to "post" not just "view" this thread, anyone?

 

Congrats to the Bombers as I am sure we will be soon enough reminded on this KY site that this is St X best yr ever and they would have destroyed Highlands last yr with this group. Go Birds 20n10

Colerain goes down yet again. They were the #1 team in the nation in some polls. Congrats to the Bombers.

 

WOW! Did not expect this. Must have been a great game. I thought about going....Should have.

Colerain chokes yet again...Wow!!

No shame losing to Cincy X. Their running back is the best I have seen all year. Their receivers are huge and just carry guys. Their defense is the best I have seen all year.

No shame losing to Cincy X. Their running back is the best I have seen all year. Their receivers are huge and just carry guys. Their defense is the best I have seen all year.

 

Yeah, but this was supposed to be the best team in the country..lol

No shame losing to Cincy X. Their running back is the best I have seen all year. Their receivers are huge and just carry guys. Their defense is the best I have seen all year.

 

Helllllllo!!!!!! They ought to be the Best for cryin out loud, anybody that talks down on St X has lost their mind. Of course, this coming from a fan of little ole Highlands from Kentucky when making this statement based on St X luxury to pick from such a large group of boys.

Wow, Colerain loses early and is out of the playoffs.... again. And to a 4 loss St. X team that needed other team help the last week of the season to make the playoffs and finished behind a barely decent to mediocre LaSalle (per CF, I thought they were pretty good myself) in the GCL. Congrats to the Bombers. Now I understand why CF has so much extra free time to post in the Highlands threads late in the year with his helpful advice to the Birds of how to succeed in high school football.

I was at the game. Colerain's FG kicker misses a PAT late in the game that would have tied the score at 24. I feel bad for the kid. Earlier in the game he did make a 44 yard FG. I'm not blaming the loss on the FG kicker, I blame the loss on Colerain's coaching staff. As long as Tom Bolden is the head coach at Colerain, they will continue to miss or exit the playoffs early. This guy is totally over matched against other solid D-1 coaches. The talent on this Colerain team this year was sick.

 

Colerain absolutely dominated the 1st quarter. Up 10-0 early in the second qtr, Colerain's outstanding sophomore Chris Davis muff's a punt and X recovers. Spect makes a couple adjustments and St. X scores 24 straight points. Colerain rally's but falls a little short. Was a very good game and the weather was awesome.

All c'mon, let CF alone.

 

Classic! Absolutely classic!

CF this week; SK next all is right!!!

Congrats to X on a great win. Specht is a phenominal coach.:thumb:

Yeah, but this was supposed to be the best team in the country..lol

 

They weren't even the best team in OH. Top 5 but not the best. Cincy X and Huber Heights Wayne next week.

They weren't even the best team in OH. Top 5 but not the best. Cincy X and Huber Heights Wayne next week.

 

Yea, but they would blow away the best Ky has to offer.

Yea, but they would blow away the best Ky has to offer.

 

Anyone not named Trinity, yes they would.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.