Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cincy X 24 Colerain 23 (Ohio playoffs)

Featured Replies

If your going to talk at least know what your talking about..

 

I do, the difference is ST. X is catholic and highlands is a city independent where kids go to school there from out of district strictly for academics.:sssh:If it was not for all the out of towners over the years trinity would be way out in front in the title race. The smaller classes are a lot weaker than playing 6A or the old 4A.

Back to the thread, thought this would be the year Colerain moves deeper into the playoffs.:D:D

  • Replies 51
  • Views 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You ought to talk as well! highlands boy, stay on the backside of that camara, you look a lot better!! POT MEET KETTLE!! Is it always OK for the dirty-birds to do it??

 

SK is Public too. right? Wonder why some pick HHS, Beechwood, Dixie, Scott, Boone, Cooper, Ryle, Campbell, Dayton, Bellevue Brossart, ................. over SK. Hmmmm!

The Birds will march past the Golden Eagles on their way to 20n10. The Neers will get on their tricycles and pedal back to Independence with yet another defeat and no championship. GO BIRDS!!!!!!

 

Must have been the kid from out of town who showed up as a frosh and recieved a football helment only! That was a well thought out, original, and quite funny post!! Hope you didn't slobber on your keyboard!:laugh::thumb:

SK is Public too. right? Wonder why some pick HHS, Beechwood, Dixie, Scott, Boone, Cooper, Ryle, Campbell, Dayton, Bellevue Brossart, ................. over SK. Hmmmm!

 

Well, if you go to SK you're still waiting to SCORE in a championship game, let alone win one.

I do, the difference is ST. X is catholic and highlands is a city independent where kids go to school there from out of district strictly for academics.:sssh:If it was not for all the out of towners over the years trinity would be way out in front in the title race. The smaller classes are a lot weaker than playing 6A or the old 4A.

Back to the thread, thought this would be the year Colerain moves deeper into the playoffs.:D:D

 

That's why the 6A school from Independence won't play the small school from Ft.Thomas..Do all of SK's players live in Independence? I know for a fact they don't. After Lawerence is gone SK will be mediocre at best. SK can keep playing Shroder and New Richmond. You crack me up...I think you should of been a comedian instead of a lawyer..You missed your calling..

I do, the difference is ST. X is catholic and highlands is a city independent where kids go to school there from out of district strictly for academics.:sssh:If it was not for all the out of towners over the years trinity would be way out in front in the title race. The smaller classes are a lot weaker than playing 6A or the old 4A.

Back to the thread, thought this would be the year Colerain moves deeper into the playoffs.:D:D

 

Ah chief Trinity is Catholic too...and can draw from many areas in the 'ville and outside the 'ville. Fact check please.

That's why the 6A school from Independence won't play the small school from Ft.Thomas..Do all of SK's players live in Independence? I know for a fact they don't. After Lawerence is gone SK will be mediocre at best. SK can keep playing Shroder and New Richmond. You crack me up...I think you should of been a comedian instead of a lawyer..You missed your calling..

 

Withrow 0-3 this year 7 point win @ home!! Elder next year= loss! Mason Co., WOW steppin up to the plate!!! Wish little dale would have stepped up and played us for the last 3 years. Would have been 3 more wins for us and a lot less talking on here. Simpson goes to UK Chad graduates this year and the dirty birds want to play all of a sudden, funny stuff. Typical stuff from the fort! Everyone said we would be down this year. Watch the development next year! r-bird,post #33 still eating on ya? lol

Ah chief Trinity is Catholic too...and can draw from many areas in the 'ville and outside the 'ville. Fact check please.

 

History, internet hour at the nursing home is over. Please go to your room for supper!:laugh::rolleyes:Nothing to do with the catholic schools. Good gosh!

That's why the 6A school from Independence won't play the small school from Ft.Thomas..Do all of SK's players live in Independence? I know for a fact they don't. After Lawerence is gone SK will be mediocre at best. SK can keep playing Shroder and New Richmond. You crack me up...I think you should of been a comedian instead of a lawyer..You missed your calling..

 

Isn't that a rule someone trying to identify someone? Not a lawyer,but thought I read that somewhere.:idunno:

Isn't that a rule someone trying to identify someone? Not a lawyer,but thought I read that somewhere.:idunno:

 

If I was trying I would just say it..:rolleyes:

I must be lost, thought this was a Cin X Vs Colerain thread but I guess it's another SK/Highlands trash thread.

Raiderbird you should not talk about Trinity, Highlands gets kids from Campbell Kenton and Boone Co.

History, internet hour at the nursing home is over. Please go to your room for supper!:laugh::rolleyes:Nothing to do with the catholic schools. Good gosh!

 

They just turned it back on for me, and your post #31 states that St. X is catholic, and Trinity would be way in front of Highlands if it weren't for the out of town kids that go to Highlands. I was merely pointing out that Trinity like St.x is a catholic school in Louisville. Do your homework, brush your teeth, your Mom will be up to read you a story and then it's night-night time.

They just turned it back on for me, and your post #31 states that St. X is catholic, and Trinity would be way in front of Highlands if it weren't for the out of town kids that go to Highlands. I was merely pointing out that Trinity like St.x is a catholic school in Louisville. Do your homework, brush your teeth, your Mom will be up to read you a story and then it's night-night time.

 

Get the family together and pull the plug, it's for the best!

If I was trying I would just say it..:rolleyes:

 

Can you say "back-tracking" ? Weaker than I thought! Almost see you stuttering in your post.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.