Can any 1-a team even stay with this Beechwood team?

rookie57

Mayfield will be a fine team once the line gets few games under their belt. Mayfield has plenty of talent coming up the next few years. All 3 elementary school teams went undefeated this year. Beechwood should be a monster next year.
Yep M, you would have to give them the nod for favorite with all the returning players they have.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Please remember, this thread was started by a Mayfield fan and no Beechwood supporters in this thread or elsewhere that I saw made a statement like the obnoxious title of this thread. Beechwood fans realized we were still young and Mayfield was just as strong as last year. In 2009, LCA was the clear favorite. This year, Mayfield is the clear favorite. In 2011, it will be Beechwood's turn to wear the burden of season long favorite.

Please remember, this thread was started by a Mayfield fan and no Beechwood supporters in this thread or elsewhere that I saw made a statement like the obnoxious title of this thread. Beechwood fans realized we were still young and Mayfield was just as strong as last year. In 2009, LCA was the clear favorite. This year, Mayfield is the clear favorite. In 2011, it will be Beechwood's turn to wear the burden of season long favorite.

Obnoxious? Whatever! I admit i was trying to stir up some chatter (which suceeded) but i did it in fun! I was trying to take the monkey off our back because I was nervous about this Beechwood team after watching the game with NCC, but come on, obnoxious?

Mayfield will be a fine team once the line gets few games under their belt. Mayfield has plenty of talent coming up the next few years. All 3 elementary school teams went undefeated this year. Beechwood should be a monster next year.

So they have 3 elementary schools teams and they don't even play each other. Who do they play? Or did every game end in a tie?

Obnoxious? Whatever! I admit i was trying to stir up some chatter (which suceeded) but i did it in fun! I was trying to take the monkey off our back because I was nervous about this Beechwood team after watching the game with NCC, but come on, obnoxious?

I have to admit you did stir it up. If I had started a thread like this about Mayfield with the intent to stir things up like you, wouldn't you consider it obnoxious?

I have to admit you did stir it up. If I had started a thread like this about Mayfield with the intent to stir things up like you, wouldn't you consider it obnoxious?

No, Obnoxious would not be the word! I would have thought that you were trying to put all the pressure on Mayfield, which is exactly what i was trying to accomplish, putting pressure on Beechwood, well, their fans anyway! lol

• 3 years later...