Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Do Recent Events Suggest Terrell Owens has Been Given a Bad Rep?

Featured Replies

And a few more championship banners too :lol:

 

I'm not a Steeler fan and that one was a good one, Check Mate. :lol:

  • Replies 41
  • Views 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think a year in NFL purgatory -- Buffalo -- went a long way toward instilling TO with some humility.

Which would be even more so true if he were an outside linebacker

 

At least that outside linebacker has a couple super bowl rings and a player of the year award. T O was a tool way before he was a tool, way before he was a bungal.

Bottom line is he's been a pro-bowl receiver for an otherwise absolutely hapless offense in Cincinnati this season. At the halfway point in the season, he's produced big time.

 

During the game tonight ESPN ran a stat line for his last five games, and pointed out it was the best five consecutive game combination of catches, yards, and TD's, since Torey Holt did it in 2003. With the numbers he put up tonight, TO's six game stat line might make folks look further back than that.

You Steeler fans shouldn't be talking about the Bengals that way. You guys have a few not so great citizens on your team too.

Wow, you guys are super thin skinned. All I was saying, in as polite a manner as I could, was that TO has trouble out-outlandishing Ocho. It's true. I think TO likes to hear about himself. Always has, always will. He's putting up numbers that are far superior to what his running mate has this season. He wasn't the one throwing tantrum after tantrum last night, Ocho was. Ocho with one catch for 15 yards. Stellar. Was TO a cancer in those other places? Perhaps, but when you have liver cancer, how much difference does some extra skin cancer make?

Maybe, a tool, but is one of the best recievers in NFL history. Right now at age 36 is the best player the Bengals have. By far. Really if I had to pick between the two, 85 and 81. I take 81 without hestation.

Maybe, a tool, but is one of the best recievers in NFL history. Right now at age 36 is the best player the Bengals have. By far. Really if I had to pick between the two, 85 and 81. I take 81 without hestation.

Without question.

I saw a leader last night. Not sure I've said that about a Bengals receiver since Eddie Brown....

  • Author
I saw a leader last night. Not sure I've said that that about a Bengals receiver since Eddie Brown....

 

:thumb:

 

It was like Steve Young said, "I want that guy on my team." He was a leader. He single handedly almost brought them back, and he was even in Chad's face on the sideline a couple times, trying to calm him down.

And a few more championship banners too :lol:

 

Throw in a few more rapists too.

:thumb:

 

It was like Steve Young said, "I want that guy on my team." He was a leader. He single handedly almost brought them back, and he was even in Chad's face on the sideline a couple times, trying to calm him down.

 

Yeah it usually takes him one year to start destroying the team he's on. Good luck with him next season.

  • Author
Yeah it usually takes him one year to start destroying the team he's on. Good luck with him next season.

 

I guess it's a good thing they only signed him to a one year deal then....:rolleyes: :lol:

With every game that passes I gain more respect for TO and I lose respect for Chad.

  • Author
With every game that passes I gain more respect for TO and I lose respect for Chad.

 

:thumb:

I guess it's a good thing they only signed him to a one year deal then....:rolleyes: :lol:

 

Yeah he's not a detriment to the team, yet they only signed him to a one year deal. :thumb: Any more questions?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.