Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Do Recent Events Suggest Terrell Owens has Been Given a Bad Rep?

Featured Replies

  • Author
Yeah he's not a detriment to the team, yet they only signed him to a one year deal. :thumb: Any more questions?

 

They signed him to a one year deal because he's a 36, going on 37 year old receiver. No more, no less.

  • Replies 41
  • Views 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
They signed him to a one year deal because he's a 36, going on 37 year old receiver. No more, no less.

 

Hmm. Odd how he's never been able to stay at a place very long, but I'm sure there's some sort of explanation for that as well.

With every game that passes I gain more respect for TO and I lose respect for Chad.

 

I really enjoy the fact that Chad is feeling pressure.

Yeah he's not a detriment to the team, yet they only signed him to a one year deal. :thumb: Any more questions?

 

I fail to see how the best football player on the team is a detriment. He has done nothing negative that we know of. Only produces. Can't say that about any of the other Gals.

I fail to see how the best football player on the team is a detriment. He has done nothing negative that we know of. Only produces. Can't say that about any of the other Gals.

 

Being the best football player on the Bengals team isn't saying a whole lot :lol:.

I fail to see how the best football player on the team is a detriment. He has done nothing negative that we know of. Only produces. Can't say that about any of the other Gals.

 

This I can agree with. He has been awesome this year, and has even acted like a leader. I liked how he did get mad at Palmer about the interception because that was a poor decision. Palmer didn't seem to have a problem with him getting on him about it either, and them two looked great after that. He is being a leader, and there is nothing wrong with that. I don't know if he will come back, but I would try to sign him back for another year if I could.

I fail to see how the best football player on the team is a detriment. He has done nothing negative that we know of. Only produces. Can't say that about any of the other Gals.

 

As I said earlier. He's usually a good boy the first year. It's the second year everything starts to crumble. We shall see.

They signed him to a one year deal because he's a 36, going on 37 year old receiver. No more, no less.

 

C'mon now. How would you know what factors led to the Bengals signing him for one year. Were you there for the negotiations? His history may well have factored into the Bengals decision just as much as his age.

  • Author
C'mon now. How would you know what factors led to the Bengals signing him for one year. Were you there for the negotiations? His history may well have factored into the Bengals decision just as much as his age.

 

Logic. You rarely ever seen a receiver play as long as he has, and if so, not at a high level. Any team willing to give a late 30's WR a multi year deal is inept.

Logic. You rarely ever seen a receiver play as long as he has, and if so, not at a high level. Any team willing to give a late 30's WR a multi year deal is inept.

 

So in other words you have no idea--gotcha. And we all know that the Bengals are inept in their front office so his age shouldn't have stopped them.....:lol:

Logic. You rarely ever seen a receiver play as long as he has, and if so, not at a high level. Any team willing to give a late 30's WR a multi year deal is inept.

 

Doesn't that word fit the Bengals organization perfectly? :lol:

At least that outside linebacker has a couple super bowl rings and a player of the year award. T O was a tool way before he was a tool, way before he was a bungal.

 

You didn't even have to duck for that one to fly over your head did ya?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.